WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21....

+3
Eturner
Black On Black
Danstang
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Empty Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21....

Post by Danstang Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Hey all, I know not everyone has gotten their cars out yet, but we can still all meet up for lunch at Hooters and catch a movie over at Celebration Cinema. We'll be meeting at 1pm at Hooters then catch a matinee shortly after. Who's game?

Last edited by Danstang on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Empty Re: Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21....

Post by Black On Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 am

Cool I will be there.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Empty Re: Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21....

Post by Black On Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:22 am

Cool Here are some of the newest movies

Watchman
Miss March

Race to Witch Mountain
Duplicity
Knowing
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:59 pm

i'll be there.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:26 pm

count me in!

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:21 pm

count me out
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 pm

ill be their for sure, bout time i get to meet some of you and i finally have the mustang out!!!!
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 pm

I'll be there but a little late after work approve
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm

my vote is for "knowing"!

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 pm

IDK if im gonna make it!!! Down in SC with Heather.... and the stang is begging for a brake!! LMAO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:45 am

Cool knowing me to me to
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 am

i agree on the knowing....looks like a really good movie, lets hope they dont let us down Shocked
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Wow, nice turn out today (especially for it still being March)! We had a great time, and had a group of 8 Mustangs sitting out there in Hooters parking lot, IN MARCH! We all saw Knowing afterward, good movie but a very sobering end. After the movie we cruised down to Tim Horton's parked for a while out there. It was nice to meet new members George (GearedRed6) and Eric, hope you guys can make more of our events and meetings this year! If anyone got some good pictures, please post 'em up!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 pm

yea it was a good time fore sure, ive got some pics dan ill post em up soon for ya.....do you want me to pm to you so you can put em other places on the site too?
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:09 pm

GearedRed6 wrote:yea it was a good time fore sure, ive got some pics dan ill post em up soon for ya.....do you want me to pm to you so you can put em other places on the site too?
Just post 'em here, that should do the trick! Thanks George.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Dscf1911
Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Dscf1912
Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Dscf1913
Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Dscf1914
Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Dscf1915
Past Event: Lunch at Hooters and a movie on 3/21.... Dscf1916
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 am

sorry I couldnt make it..... was on the road for 13 hours..... gas line came unhooked on the way.... got fuel in my eyes..... lost my cell phone..... and got pulled over when I didnt even know I was speeding cause I was going with traffic!!! So I jus wanted to go home.... it was 2130hrs when I got home anyways!! Guess I will see ya guys next time around!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:23 pm

yes i believe we all had a very good time and it was nice to meet up with everyone again and finally meet George and Eric...

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Very nice rides there, glad the weather was good enough for you all to meet up..... in March:)

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Whats up with the guy in the phone in the first 3 pictures? Very Happy
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 pm

his babies momma!!! LMAO!!! Am I right Turner???

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 pm

You hit the nail on the head there Zack! lol
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm

haha yea thats who he was chatting with, well i enjoyed myself for sure
was nice meeting all of you guys finally
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 pm

x2
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 pm

got to keep my babies momma happy so that i can plan futur mods to the stang...lol. Smile
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next