WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08 Empty Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08

Post by Danstang Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:05 am

Saturday March 8th we'll be doing a "matinee movie day" at Celebration Cinema in Lansing, MI! Let's meet at the Hooters restaurant (in front of the cinema) at 12:00pm. We can head to the cinema 12:30 once we all are ready. This is something a little different to do, but what else can you do during these Michigan winters while our Mustangs are in hibernation (with the exception of mine)! Very Happy
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08 Empty Re: Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08

Post by BraMas Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:36 am

Sorry gonna miss this one also. You guys need to move closer to Holland Very Happy
I'll be packing up my garage and getting it ready to move Mad
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08 Empty Re: Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08

Post by Shady Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:29 am

i worked in holland once... great town but too damn far from Dan sorry Tim i can't move LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:39 am

AHHHH, you guys should just move in together...
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:45 pm

Cool What movie are we going to see Cool Is it going to rofl :_lol_: Sad :*drive*: or :*blahblah*: omg
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:48 am

Looking for suggestions! There's a few good ones out there now.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:47 pm

Cool Sandy and I vote for 10,000 BC or Jumper or Juno Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 am

Black On Black wrote:Cool Sandy and I vote for 10,000 BC or Jumper or Juno Cool
jumper looks descent, i haven't heard of 10,000 BC but it sounds boring LOL... and i already have juno on DVD. i mean umm... err... i went and saw juno ;-)

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:43 am

Cool There a chick flix or two out there if that is more up your line Rick. 10,000 BC opens friday and has saber tooth tigers :_lol_: and war with scream hoards affraid
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:04 am

oh sounded like another passion of the christ movie... it might be ok then....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:34 pm

we watched fools gold and that was a good movie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:26 am

alright guys who all plans on making this? we already know zac and tim are out and dan might be out of town and i don't wanna go see a movie by myself LOL

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:54 am

hey if I drive up does that mean I get to go for free Smile just messing with you

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:59 pm

I'll pay your way in if you let me drive your car. I might even buy you a popcorn :^drunk^:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:39 pm

LOL thats a good one wow I get that alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Well rick If you moved it till after 530 ill be able to go!!! I might have to work... soo I might not be able to make it!!! Sorry bro... miss hangn with ya all though!!! And why isnt my signature shown up???? But I suggest The Bank Job!!! Got Jason Stham from Crank, The Italian Job, and The Transporter. If you go to www.apple.com than click downloads.... than movie trailers... you can watch all upcoming movies!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Sandy and I will be there. Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:21 am

Sorry, I won't be able to make it as of right now. Crying or Very sad But, I'm not out yet! It seems I forgot about a baby shower that MJ planned on attending for our soon-to-be godson! :*bonk(: I'll get back soon, it looks like I can squeeze in a matinee if timing goes right!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:43 am

we hope to see everyone at the movies if we can get it worked out that we can leave for indiana later if we can't everyone have a good time!! tim hope your moving is coming along did you need help we be glad to help on or days off! and as for shady moving in are you trying to scare me to death??? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:10 am

It looks like a go for us now! We're gonna try and squeeze it in, busy weekend! :^drunk^:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:55 am

COOL Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Oh yeah, I can top that Tim. I will buy a Coke AND a popcorn!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:35 pm

Danstang wrote:Oh yeah, I can top that Tim. I will buy a Coke AND a popcorn!
i'll take ya to mc donalds for the $1 menu and then sneak in a coke and popcorn cause that **** is expensive LOL

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Hey y'all, we went and saw "Jumpers" today! The movie was cool, a lot better than the critics made it out to be! Randy and Sandy, it was nice seeing you again! Thanks for stopping out! :_popcorn_:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Guess it was ok to miss it!!! Already seen it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next