WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to the Kalamazoo Air Museum on 4/30/11

+14
Batman
GreyGhost
Unmanned
JabBen
LilStang
R-stang
BraMas
StateGT
PAINTERDUDE
BRADTHEBLADE
JUSTAGT
Eturner
wingedone
Danstang
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to the Kalamazoo Air Museum on 4/30/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to the Kalamazoo Air Museum on 4/30/11

Post by Eturner Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 pm

I think all the kids had a blast!.. I know mine did!..
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to the Kalamazoo Air Museum on 4/30/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to the Kalamazoo Air Museum on 4/30/11

Post by Danstang Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Thanks to all who attended! Hope everyone had a great time. Nice to meet everyone new and those we haven't seen for a while! We'll see you all soon for the next event.

Here is a link to the pics from the event----->2011 Kick-off cruise to Kalamazoo
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supercheese Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Had a great time! Nice to meet everyone and see your sweet rides!! You'll see me around more often!!!
Supercheese
Supercheese
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Joe D
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT and 1966 Coupe
Mods: : 2001 GT.. way too much.
1966 Coupe.. bone stock original

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon May 02, 2011 12:59 am

that dang painter dude had to bring those wheel spacers with him that i just had to put on that day dang him lol!
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayhorse Mon May 02, 2011 1:03 am

GreyGhost wrote:It was good to see everyone and welcome to all the new members. I'm sorry I didn't get much time to meet everyone. I hope to see everyone again soon. Very Happy

Just curious, which car was yours?
Grayhorse
Grayhorse
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 44
My Name: : Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Supercheese Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 am

Think he had the gray s197 w/green fog lights
Supercheese
Supercheese
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Mon May 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Batman wrote:that dang painter dude had to bring those wheel spacers with him that i just had to put on that day dang him lol!

Well..... lets see how they look. Does the tire stick way out??? I already spent the money, not hard to do with the kids asking for everything in site...... so thank you, hope you enjoy them Very Happy
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Mon May 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Supercheese wrote:Think he had the gray s197 w/green fog lights

Yep! That one was mine. I was running late and had my kids and grand kids in another car so I couldn't cruise with you guys. Maybe next time.

And it's acually silver with yellow fogs. lol!Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to the Kalamazoo Air Museum on 4/30/11 - Page 3 DSCN3251

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to the Kalamazoo Air Museum on 4/30/11 - Page 3 Empty Fox Body

Post by Unmanned Mon May 02, 2011 9:34 pm

I didn't see one fox body in that convoy....here comes heart attack #2 Shocked

I tried to get my wife and daughter to go in my car but they are all acting like I'm going to die...again. Ah well, whats next? hanging
Unmanned
Unmanned
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 52
My Name: : James Lo Tempio
My Ride/Rides: : 1989 Mustang GT Convertible, Red/White SOLD
2003 Mustang Convertible, Yellow/White Daughters
2000 Ford Explorer Limited Edition, White/Tan
2009 Jeep Compass
Mods: : Steering Wheel cover, Its VERY nice. :p

https://www.facebook.com/Seasick007

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon May 02, 2011 10:35 pm

I had 2 foxes lined up to go with me but they wussed out at the last minute banghead
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue May 03, 2011 12:34 am

Unmanned wrote:I didn't see one fox body in that convoy....here comes heart attack #2 Shocked

I tried to get my wife and daughter to go in my car but they are all acting like I'm going to die...again. Ah well, whats next? hanging

You just need to get well so you can hang out with us as soon as possible, health first! Where the heck did I get this smiley-----> hanging ...... shrug
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supercheese Tue May 03, 2011 7:10 am

GreyGhost wrote:
Supercheese wrote:Think he had the gray s197 w/green fog lights

Yep! That one was mine. I was running late and had my kids and grand kids in another car so I couldn't cruise with you guys. Maybe next time.

And it's acually silver with yellow fogs. lol!Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to the Kalamazoo Air Museum on 4/30/11 - Page 3 DSCN3251

Lol.. sorry man. At the time, they looked kinda green. Maybe it's time for new glasses for me. Laughing
Supercheese
Supercheese
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu May 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Yeah! The car is named Grey Ghost but its Sonic Siver. The lights are neon yellow when off and have a greenish color when on. lol!

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3