WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit Car Show

3 posters

Go down

Benefit Car Show Empty Benefit Car Show

Post by Crys_707 Thu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

I want to thank everyone for the time and efforts that they are putting into this benefit. Let's not forget about the girls bake night at Glenda's on june 11 for the show. If anyone has some other interesting ideas please let me , mrs. glenda or chris know. I have the tickets for the 50/50 raffle. I want to let everyone know that your positions will have replacements, you will not be stuck there all day. You will get to go and look at the cars and stuff. wave
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Benefit Car Show Empty Re: Benefit Car Show

Post by dago Sun May 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Just to let ya'll know we have three other mustang clubs comming from out of town.My phone has been ringing off the hook about the benefit.So gang get ready i think its going to be a big turn out.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Sun May 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Thats sooo awesome.... I'm pissed that I have to work that day
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Dang. I made a facebook event ad to help promote people to come. I guess we won't need it.

Chris, you need to be sick that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon May 31, 2010 5:40 pm

No you did good for putting it on facebook.More people more money to help Tina.
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Yeah why wouldnt we need it? Thats a good thing that you made that on FB. The more the better
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:18 am

Well there you go. It's up there. I'm not sure how much attention its getting but hey I tried.

How much are registration tickets and do they include food?

What time does it start and end?

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:51 am

Blitz34 wrote:Well there you go. It's up there. I'm not sure how much attention its getting but hey I tried.

How much are registration tickets and do they include food? Registraction $10.oo that includes a meal. Time 10till 4

What time does it start and end?
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:43 pm

The time is going to be 10 am to 4 pm on Sat. I need some help on Friday though. Robert has to go rope of the area that we are going to be using for the car show and stuff. If anyone can do that please call Robert 225-209-8553. Dinners are $6.00 We will be having can drinks for .75 cents 1.00 for bottle water. The bake sale part of it will be marked individually. Girls don't forget about the bake night at Glendas we will try to start around 6pm on Friday. If anything changes I will let you know. Thank you all very much for you support and help.
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down