WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises UPDATE!!!

2 posters

Go down

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises  UPDATE!!! Empty Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises UPDATE!!!

Post by blackstang1 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Many thanks to Chris ,Suzanne ,and Brian For your vallant efforts for the show today. Because of all the carefull planning that these folks did...

The show successfuly raised $1340.00 For the family of carey meade.

We had a small turnout due to the weather.. but these three people did not loose faith and kept the party rolling.
From the bottom of my heart guys. GREAT GREAT JOB! I know that mike and laura really appreicated your efforts. and so did I. You all make this club what it is and without hard working members like you it would not be.

goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone goodone

~THE PREZ
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises  UPDATE!!! Empty first event

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:54 pm

im a new member and im glad i showed up weather sucks but it was worth it

Back to top Go down

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises  UPDATE!!! Empty Re: Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises UPDATE!!!

Post by blackstang1 Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:12 am

MOD4.6STANG wrote:im a new member and im glad i showed up weather sucks but it was worth it

Welcome to the site. Im glad u came out to the show saturday. I hope to see u guys at some of the future events.

~THE PREZ
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises  UPDATE!!! Empty Re: Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises UPDATE!!!

Post by SR71 Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:52 pm

I enjoyed the event. Too bad I was sick lol. Who won the car show?

SR71
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 16
My Ride/Rides: : 09 Ford Mustang GT
Mods: : BLack/Black forged, blown, cammed and pure nasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 pm

wow nice good job guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:43 am

I will try to make it to all the next ones glad I could help had a good time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Glenda Won Best Interior
In Best in show:
A Ford Galaxy Took First
Glenda Took Second
Colorado Chevy Took Third

We are so proud of Glenda You GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! hail popcorn2

Vice Prez,
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down