WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises

+2
blackstang1
bluedemon99
6 posters

Go down

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises Empty Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises

Post by bluedemon99 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Wildhorses Mustang Club
is hosting a Benefit Car Show Saturday November 21, 2009 at Gerry Lane Hummer from 11am to 5pm to help Michael and Laura Meade pay for the burial costs of their 3 year old son Carey.

Carey passed away on October 20, 2009 from a brain aneurism. Even though he was only here a short time, he touched many lives.

We will be selling $5.00 plate lunches. We will be handing out prizes for 1st – 3rd place in best of show and 1st place for interior. All donations and proceeds will go to the parents Michael and Laura Meade.

Gerry Lane Hummer-Saab-Saturn-Mitsubishi
10945 Reiger Rd
Baton Rouge, La 70809
For more information call
Chris Cole 225-614-6309
Tony Wickline 225-328-3011

Sponsored by Gerry Lane Enterprises

Also sponsored by Sport N Center of Denham Springs
[url=[URL=https://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv328/bluedemon1999/?action=view&current=carey1.jpg]Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises Th_carey1[/URL
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises Empty Re: Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises

Post by blackstang1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:04 am

u know ill be there.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises Empty Re: Benefit Show at Gerry Lane Enterprises

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 pm

I may be able to show up for a minute..

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:49 pm

I WILL SEND MY HUSBAND WITH MY CAR SINCE I CANT BE THERE.WISH I COULD SO I COULD HELP YOU.GOD BLESS
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 pm

DONT FORGET THERE IS ALOT OF DRINKS AND CUPS AT RUSTYS HOUSE THAT YOU ARE TONY CAN GO GET
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:05 am

Well I definitely will be going and will probably have another car or 2 with me. I won't be putting mine in the car show, but I'll definitely be there for a good cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 am

we'll be there. Any help u need i'll be there. gonna try to get a babysitter so i can dovate my time to help. I've been handing out flyers since yesterday and they have been giving monatary donations as i hand them the flyer. super excited! Very Happy
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by rickf73 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Sounds like a worth while event to for everyone to attend.
rickf73
rickf73
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 17
My Name: : Rick
My Ride/Rides: : 2008 Torch Red Shelby GT500 Vert.
Mods: : Roush Exhaust
Sequential Tail Lights
Light Bar
Shorty Antenna
Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter
Ford Racing Lowering kit
#2009 - 5/22/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am

You know I'm there! That day will be hard for me but I'll be there....My dad died that day (11/21) from a brain aneurism...I couldn't imagine losing my child to it..... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Oh wow Im sorry! We will be there for you!!
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:17 pm

I LOST MY MOM THE SAME WAY IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO.GUYS I LOVE ALL OF YALL AND I SURE WILL MISS YALL. KEEP HELPING TONY TO HELP OUR CLUB GROW .ILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by John and michelle Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 pm

If i havent sold my convert yet we will be there as well!
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : Bow Ties are for little boys and i never need an goodwrench!
My Name: : John and Michelle Marshall

My Ride/Rides: : 1998 mustang v6
1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)
Mods: : yea the yota........BIG MODS!!!!!

http://myspace.com/easy04_jm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 pm

i'll be there in the car! finally it's rite and tuned up for some low boost. ha ha affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down