WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAGLE SPEED N SPORT this Saturday March 29th

3 posters

Go down

EAGLE SPEED N SPORT this Saturday March 29th Empty EAGLE SPEED N SPORT this Saturday March 29th

Post by bluedemon99 Sun May 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Ok guys and gals.... Eagle Speed N Sport is hosting a car show this weekend March 29th from 11am-4pm. It will be located at the corner of Hwy 190 and Walker S. This is a benefit for the Christmas for teens foundation. The National Guard will be present as well as Dale Earnhardt Jr's race car! There will be a jambalaya sale and many other festivities.

We will meet at Winn-Dixie in Walker,La at 10:30 am. We need to roll from there no later than 10:50 so that we will have good parking at this show! If you cant meet us at Winn-Dixie, the show is a half a mile up the road meet us there! We would like to see as many stangs as possible!!!!

For those not familiar with Walker, the address is 10166 Florida Blvd. Walker, La 70785

For any information please contact me or Glenda!
Glenda 225-636-1839
Chris 225-614-6309

Last edited by bluedemon99 on Sun May 23, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

EAGLE SPEED N SPORT this Saturday March 29th Empty Re: EAGLE SPEED N SPORT this Saturday March 29th

Post by Datmach Sun May 23, 2010 8:09 pm

i'll be there ...

Datmach
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 96
My Ride/Rides: :
2005 scremin yellow vert
Mods: : more then some less then others

Back to top Go down

EAGLE SPEED N SPORT this Saturday March 29th Empty Re: EAGLE SPEED N SPORT this Saturday March 29th

Post by bluedemon99 Sun May 23, 2010 8:17 pm

I know you will be Lucille! I know I can count on you!!!!! banana
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun May 23, 2010 8:34 pm

You better be Moonie. tongue
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 12:48 pm

I'll do my best to be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down