WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eagle speed n sport this saturday!!!! SEP 5TH

Go down

eagle speed n sport this saturday!!!!  SEP 5TH Empty eagle speed n sport this saturday!!!! SEP 5TH

Post by blackstang1 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 am

ok guys and gals its that time again ..
The eagle speed and sport cruise in is the saturday sept 5th at 4 pm. We had a good turn out last month. lets blow their minds this time. this is not a meet day. Im just askin anyone that dont have prior engaugemts to come out. they do support us. lets support them. bring ya chairs... ya coolers and we plan to have a good show. lets double the count from last month yall!!!! outr meet time will be at the walker high school at 3;45 pm on burgess ave in walker. if any thing changes ill make a post ... otherwise this is set in stone. HOPE TO SEE AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

eagle speed n sport this saturday!!!!  SEP 5TH Empty Re: eagle speed n sport this saturday!!!! SEP 5TH

Post by blackstang1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 pm

come one come alll!!!!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

eagle speed n sport this saturday!!!!  SEP 5TH Empty Re: eagle speed n sport this saturday!!!! SEP 5TH

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 am

I'm going to try and make it!! approve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down