WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAGLE SPEED N SPORT SHOW (Biggest Turnout Yet)

3 posters

Go down

EAGLE SPEED N SPORT SHOW (Biggest Turnout Yet) Empty EAGLE SPEED N SPORT SHOW (Biggest Turnout Yet)

Post by bluedemon99 Sat May 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi gang,

We had a fantastic turnout today!!!! Biggest yet!!! We have 16 Louisiana stangs show up at the show today! Thanks to everyone that came out! Mrs. Becky from Eagle is getting me a disc with all the pics so I can add them to the forum. They were very appreciative that the Wildhorses came to their event. Everything is going so well we hope to keep this chapter growing!!!

We need some ideas of when people have time to make a flyer day. Please give me some feedback
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

EAGLE SPEED N SPORT SHOW (Biggest Turnout Yet) Empty Re: EAGLE SPEED N SPORT SHOW (Biggest Turnout Yet)

Post by 93slowstang Sat May 29, 2010 10:44 pm

They had a few more show up a little after y'all left so it was even more than that
93slowstang
93slowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 56
Humor : 22* advance and the smurf is running like a mongoose on meth...
My Name: : Jon Estes "JP"
My Ride/Rides: : Smurf Blue 93 GT, 00 H word civic or another...
Mods: : Gt 40p heads and intake, cai, 02 gt maf housing, 65mm t/b, e303 cam, bbk shorties, o/r x-pipe dumped flowmaster 10series, MSD blaster coil, cap and rotor, and wires, 3G alternator, proform fan (burnt up), deleted smog pump, SCT 4 bank eliminator chip, 255lph bbk (walbro) fuel pump, and the Mac daddy of them all, 2:73 gears...Waiting to install the 3.73s.

Back to top Go down

EAGLE SPEED N SPORT SHOW (Biggest Turnout Yet) Empty Re: EAGLE SPEED N SPORT SHOW (Biggest Turnout Yet)

Post by bluedemon99 Sat May 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Thats fantastic!!!!!!
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am

Way to go Wildhorses cheers Thanks for comming and getting a tan lol! We are growing and going strong woot
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down