WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09!

+8
tobytoofast
Blitz
Shady
MuscleStang
BraMas
GreyGhost
crazyassracing
Danstang
12 posters

Go down

Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09! Empty Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09!

Post by Danstang Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Hey everyone, it has really been a great season this past year and I cannot think of a better way to close things out than a gathering at Craigs Cruisers in the Grand Rapids area. We plan on doing this on December 12th. I will work on finalizing things in the very near future, just trying to give everyone a heads up early to gear things up for a great time! party

Here's what the scoop is, the best deal they have at Craigs Cruises is the $11.99 which buys 3 hrs of pizza buffet and 2 activities (activities include indoor go-carts, laser tag, rope walk, and bumper cars this time of year). They do have one better group deal @ $16.99 buffet and 4 activities, but it requires that one payment for all (with 1/2 down ahead of time) minimum 10 people. I think the $11.99 is the best offer being that we all can pay separately. Also, we will have to group together in the main seating area as we have done in the past (the private rooms are not available on Saturdays).

So with that, we will meet there at 1:00pm for pizza buffet and fun. I'd say we should eat first, then hit the carts! We can always come back to snack later, plus I'd like to take the time to cover ideas and plans for next year's schedule while we are all in one spot. I guess we can call it sort of a mini-meeting to cover a few details. We will also be bringing our 50/50 tickets again for a drawing, so the more of us that show, the bigger the pot! See y'all there!

Please post who will be there to help give us an idea how many of us will attend.

Last edited by Danstang on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09! Empty Re: Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09!

Post by crazyassracing Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 am

December 12th is Hanukkah. Is this going to be a Hanukkah party? If it is I cant make it on account of my dreidel being in the shop.
crazyassracing
crazyassracing
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 134
My Name: : Daryl
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 Mustang 4.0 5spd Manual Trans
Mods: : Trac-Lok LSD
3.73 Gears
Borla Axle-Back
Tunable Induction CAI
Demolet Performance Tune
Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft
J&M rear tube LCAs
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Hurst Shifter
Granatelli Shock Tower Brace
Hawk Brake Pads
KYB Shocks & Struts
255/50/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX's on 17 x 7.5 wheels (Street)
265/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sports on 18 x 9.5 wheels (Road Course)
235/60/16 Dunlop Wintersports on 16 x 7 wheels (Winter)
26 x 11.5 x 16 ET Streets on 16 x 8 wheels (Drag)

Back to top Go down

Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09! Empty Re: Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09!

Post by GreyGhost Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:18 pm

The last time everyone went to Craigs Cruisers we missed it, I don't want to miss it again. I'll try to be there. Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Any more info on this?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Yup, when I get home tonight I'll post the info up. Thought I'd have time over the weekend in MN, but that wasn't happening. Got back from MN then had to go to WI for work seminars.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:04 am

We were realy looking forward to this, but I have to work. bs
I'll just have to live it through your replies, so have fun and do tell... eek2
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 am

GzStang wrote:We were realy looking forward to this, but I have to work. bs
What time do you work?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:51 am

Here's what the scoop is, the best deal they have at Craigs Cruises is the $11.99 which buys 3 hrs of pizza buffet and 2 activities (activities include indoor go-carts, laser tag, rope walk, and bumper cars this time of year). They do have one better group deal @ $16.99 buffet and 4 activities, but it requires that one payment for all (with 1/2 down ahead of time) minimum 10 people. I think the $11.99 is the best offer being that we all can pay separately. Also, we will have to group together in the main seating area as we have done in the past (the private rooms are not available on Saturdays).

So with that, we will meet there at 1:00pm for pizza buffet and fun. I'd say we should eat first, then hit the carts! We can always come back to snack later, plus I'd like to take the time to cover ideas and plans for next year's schedule while we are all in one spot. I guess we can call it sort of a mini-meeting to cover a few details. We will also be bringing our 50/50 tickets again for a drawing, so the more of us that show, the bigger the pot! See y'all there!

Please post who will be there to help give us an idea how many of us will attend.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 pm

probably Heather Zak and I

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:54 pm

4 here!
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:08 pm

me
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by tobytoofast Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm

posibly two. but one at least.....

tobytoofast
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 82
Humor : humor? yeah i have a sence of it....
My Name: : Toby A. Filkins
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 saturn vue(junk), 2003 AB M5 Mach 1, 02 silver M5 gt(SOLD)
Mods: : Intake, cat back, Termi front bumper

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Cool Sandy and I will not be able to attend.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Black On Black wrote:Cool Sandy and I will not be able to attend.
you're fired... j/k i still love ya

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:
Black On Black wrote:Cool Sandy and I will not be able to attend.
you're fired... j/k i still love ya

Shady, Why so harsh? lol!

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Cool He can't help it, he's just not as cute as me.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 am

2 more here
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 pm

I have to work will not get out till 5:00 pm having problems with the V6.
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Sorry, No funds this weekend. My wife was laid off again last week (DAM GM) so no paycheck this week. Every one have fun for me and lets see some pics! Sad

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by tobytoofast Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:02 pm

well i will be attending a wedding starting at 3 pm this saturday. if i make it i will just find one of you guys i know and be like "hey whats up" lol sorry i cant plan anything.

tobytoofast
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 82
Humor : humor? yeah i have a sence of it....
My Name: : Toby A. Filkins
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 saturn vue(junk), 2003 AB M5 Mach 1, 02 silver M5 gt(SOLD)
Mods: : Intake, cat back, Termi front bumper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyajo Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Hey everyone, I was really looking forward to hanging out with you guys again, Unfortunately im dealing with some pretty painful medical stuff Crying or Very sad
I'm expecting pictures!! and If someone can keep me informed about club info that will be discussed that would be awesome! Have fun everyone!
Tanyajo
Tanyajo
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 48
Humor : Glitter is the herpes of art supplies
My Name: : Tanya Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : 1987, Mustang GT 5.0, Black
Mods: : BBK Cold Air Intake
21/2in H-pipe with Flowmaster
MSD Disturber
Morsso Blue Max Wires
Headman Hedders (Shorty)
Custom Audio System
Sony head unit
5 Polk speakers plus Sub.
Under body and interior blue neon's (Contrary to all belief that doesn’t make it a “ricer” it still has a Detroit Iron V8)

Most work done to the car has been paint and cosmetic repairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:45 pm

alright guys we are gettin a T-Shirt order put in next monday so if you want anything either bring money to the event saturday or PM me on here before monday. This will be the last order until probably April or May....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Danstang wrote:
GzStang wrote:We were realy looking forward to this, but I have to work. bs
What time do you work?

Workin' weekend shift, fri. sat. sun. 4pm-4am thru this month.

Have fun & like all of us as STANG lovers, try to make the best of this "great" weather... omgno
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks to all who made it out! We understand those who couldn't with this time of year and weather we get up here. Here's a couple pics from yesterday at Craigs Cruisers from my cell phone. Pics may be a bit blurred, took them from a MyVerizon album, for some reason those never copy over clear. Sorry, didn't take many pics, dropped my phone in the snow and it didn't work right for a while. Yet another reason to hate snow, lol.
Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09! 46976010
Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09! 46976011
Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09! 46976110
Panoramic mode:
Next Event: End of the year bash at Craig's Cruisers 12/12/09! 46976111
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down