WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BR/NO people August 15th Cenla night event @ EVO last one of the year!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BR/NO people August 15th Cenla night event @ EVO last one of the year!!! Empty BR/NO people August 15th Cenla night event @ EVO last one of the year!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 pm

CENLA NIGHT EVENTS ARE BACK

New classing separates race tires from street tires!!!! Time for you guys to get out there and see what this is all about!!!!
NEW CLASSING RULES HERE!!!

August 15th, 2009 at EVO
Directions to EVO here
http://www.cenla-scca.org/pdf/EVO181v1directions.pdf

Set up: 2:30pm
Tech: 3:00pm-4:30pm
Drivers Meeting 5:00pm
First Car Out 5:30pm

SCCA MEMBERS $25
NON MEMBERS $35

DOUBLE ENTRY FOR SCCA MEMBERS ONLY EXTRA $20

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PRE REGISTER

PREREGISTER HERE!!!

Let us know if you have any questions!!!

Also yall have no excuses this time. yall have plenty of time to plan this out to come. I promise yall will have fun.

NATHAN

Back to top Go down

BR/NO people August 15th Cenla night event @ EVO last one of the year!!! Empty Re: BR/NO people August 15th Cenla night event @ EVO last one of the year!!!

Post by blackstang1 Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 am

LOL!!!! i just got the info for this off mustang evoloution to post here...Imma try to make this the event for the club mee on the 15th!!! Thats awsome thanks for the info nathan!!!!! Huge help!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

BR/NO people August 15th Cenla night event @ EVO last one of the year!!! Empty Re: BR/NO people August 15th Cenla night event @ EVO last one of the year!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 am

blackstang1 wrote:LOL!!!! i just got the info for this off mustang evoloution to post here...Imma try to make this the event for the club mee on the 15th!!! Thats awsome thanks for the info nathan!!!!! Huge help!
approve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:13 am

Well Man that looks like a blast, I'm def going. Hope my auto can hang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 am

SicWitIt04GT wrote:Well Man that looks like a blast, I'm def going. Hope my auto can hang
O Youll do fine. just go out and have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 am

I'll try but not likely lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 am

Sage2k wrote:I'll try but not likely lol
all you can do is try

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:55 pm

if yall do plan on driving at the event PLEASE preregister so that it makes it that much faster onsite. it only takes a few mins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 am

this sounds really fun...i couldnt get the pre register page to load though : (

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:54 pm

dang girl, you fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 am

bump for this weekend! rain or moonshine Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 am

Coming up this weekend folks, only a 30% chance of rain so should be fun. if there is a group coming i can set up a canapy if needed. let me know ahead of time. we run rain or shine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

race is coming up tomarrow. looking to be a good one Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm

I plan to be there, should have Rusty in tow as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 pm

RyansQuick6 wrote:I plan to be there, should have Rusty in tow as well
i assume by rusty you mean the 6er? if so thats SWEET!. i wanna take a spin :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Lol, no, by Rusty I mean Rusty the guy with the 2010 GT500 who's daughter hooked me up today with a new cell badass cell phone and a plan.

But yes it looks like the 6er will be coming, but I have no dyno tune so it will get nothing more than a possible fun run or something. I'm hoping someone will let me co-drive, so I'm bringing my damn helmet and a roll of masking tape! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:52 am

RyansQuick6 wrote:Lol, no, by Rusty I mean Rusty the guy with the 2010 GT500 who's daughter hooked me up today with a new cell badass cell phone and a plan.

But yes it looks like the 6er will be coming, but I have no dyno tune so it will get nothing more than a possible fun run or something. I'm hoping someone will let me co-drive, so I'm bringing my damn helmet and a roll of masking tape! lol
Well damn. i would of offered but i already gave a codrive to someone from the gulf coast region. otherwise i would of let ya. but next time your more than welcome. im sure we can find you someone to drive with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 am

I don't doubt it, I'm trying to get Hank to bring out the Megabusa and I'll try to force him to let me co-drive that! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 am

ya'll take any pics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 pm

I ended up running my car, I went WOT maybe twice for less than a second. Couldn't keep the rear end planted when the boost would come in. I was still worried about beating on it too hard without my final tune done, but it did ok for 3/4 throttle around most of the course in 2nd gear.

I brought my SLR and my HD video camera and didn't use either one lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 pm

pics were taken and brandi is editing. apperantly doing all those drift events has really changed my driving style

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Boost and Sumitomos have ruined my technique lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 pm

we can always run your car and my rcomps one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm

In all honesty, it's more me than the car. I just need to get the tune done and get some real seat time under boost. I picked up a set of FR500's with 555's and 555r's and I may leave them for drag wheels, but I still have that set of startfish that I'm not doing anything with that I can slap some Kumho MX's on.

I want to avoid R-compounds if at all possible since I've pretty much screwed myself out of running competitively with my car without dumping a LOT more money.

I'd say after 4-5 events I should be able to handle the car properly again, may even try to run through a school or two to really get a good feel for it again. I haven't done but 2 auto-x's in the past 10 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next