WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Craigs Cruisers on December 27th....

+3
Black On Black
Shady
Danstang
7 posters

Go down

Past Event: Craigs Cruisers on December 27th.... Empty Past Event: Craigs Cruisers on December 27th....

Post by Danstang Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:56 am

Hey everyone, we will be having a gathering on Dec. 27th at Craig's Cruisers in Grand Rapids (actually, it's in Wyoming I think)! Craig's offers indoor go-carts, laser tag, games, pizza buffet, and much more! We will be meeting there at 3:00pm, so be prepared for a good time! We will be looking into what kind of offers that Craig's can offer with a larger group, so the more of us that can make it there the better! We will also have a brief meeting to cover some upcoming events.

Last edited by Danstang on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Craigs Cruisers on December 27th.... Empty Re: Past Event: Craigs Cruisers on December 27th....

Post by Shady Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:18 am

Craigs Cruisers
5730 Clyde Park SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Phone: 616-530-2900

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Craigs Cruisers on December 27th.... Empty Re: Past Event: Craigs Cruisers on December 27th....

Post by Black On Black Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:20 am

Cool Is anyone coming to Craigs Cruisers on SAT.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:18 am

Cool 7 of our Wildhorses family came out and played at Craigs Cruisers last night and Tim and Amanda hosted our Board Meeting. A good time was had by all.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 pm

LOL, so with Tim the host, was the Hot Topic .....Shirts???? :*run*:

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:18 pm

lmao!!!!! tim loves the shirt talk.well what is the recap of the meeting?
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Mostly putting final touches on next year's schedule so we can post it up soon. We also discussed having a monthly gathering place that will be just for the purpose of hanging out and recruiting new members (the A&W on W. Saginaw in Lansing seems to be the place of choice). Weekly would be a stretch for now. Final details for that will be coming soon. We also discussed some tri-chapter details that we will take to a meeting with the other chapter leadership in January.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 pm

....oh yeah, I set the fast lap of the day go-carting....again! lol
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:34 pm

Could we do a everyother week thing instead of every week?? Did you guys include any time for the Onondaga dragstrip???

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:49 pm

No drag time has been posted as of yet because we have no posted dates. The schedule as of now is just shows that dates are already posted, i think 2 meetings, and one cruise... we also have a list of other stuff (tri-chapter, drag dates, and shows that aren't finalized yet) just waiting on dates to finalize these plans... And you guys say what you want about tim not liking shirts but when we got there his first question was "did you bring the shirts?"
Zack as for the every other week meeting spot, we are planning it as once a month to begin with and if it takes off well and we can get enough members to commit we will increase it from there...

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:08 pm

OMG Rick.... you spelled it right!!! Im soo proud of you!!! *Give Shady a gold star* I see what ya mean!!! but if we get out more as a group.... people will be more apt to join and cruise with us!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:17 pm

I thought that Onondaga thing was a dead issue?
And there is nothing holding you back from doing something every weekend. But it's been my experience in life that if you have to do something every weekend it becomes like a job and you start resenting the activity and loose interest.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

BraMas wrote:I thought that Onondaga thing was a dead issue?
And there is nothing holding you back from doing something every weekend. But it's been my experience in life that if you have to do something every weekend it becomes like a job and you start resenting the activity and loose interest.

i agree with the possibly not doing things every weekend. it will seem more like a job and less of a club. every other weekend should be a most....thats just my .02.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:53 am

thats whats what i was sayn... like a everyother weekend!! Jus for fun.... not everyone has to show up.... but we could do it somewhere like.... a place with game arcades or something?!?! Where we can have some fun.... park by the road and lift our hoods and show off (not that I have anything amazing... yet... MUAHHHHHAA)!!!

O yeah.... and Tim.... i thought i posted something about it..... maybe I jus called Dan and Rick.. but the guy that is "leasing" the drag strip finnaly bot a hold of me!!! He told me that the club is more than welcome to come and run down the track when everyone else is there!! There is more details if you are interested??? ANYONE??

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:15 pm

yeah Kyle's dad also said he has talked to the guy and we are more than welcome to go out there... We may end up tuning the parking thing into a every other weekend eventually but we are starting as once a month because it doesn't look very good when you have 2 cars there and thats what it would be if it was every other weekend, we will start as once a month and if we get more members and think we could swing every other weekend then we will discuss it at that time... As far as the arcade and stuff i don't think that would be a very good idea because the idea behind this is we all go park and people see the mustangs and pull in and we hand out flyers... Just a bunch of cars out by the road and no one by them and no one will pull in because they have no idea who is driving them... We're looking at somewhere like A&W so we can all chill there, talk, and eat some food. Usually if you plan something like this with the restaurant they will give a club discount to us because we are getting them more business when people pull in... It may only be like 10% but every bit helps...

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 pm

So sorry I was not able to make it, with the weather I was not sure if things were still going on so I pulled an all nighter , I would have gone for a DUI had I been pulled over at any point during the day
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down