WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009

2 posters

Go down

Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009 Empty Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009

Post by blackstang1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 am

OK guys and Dolls... here's the scoop..

We are meeting really early! LSU GAME DAY!!! For those of you that know him... Rusty (BIG RUSS) AKA 2010 blue gt 500... has invited us to his home for the game on Saturday... We can have another BBQ.. if so requirements will be the same as the last one. also it will be BYOB.. if you do plan to consume adult beverages please please please have someone ready to drive u home... We don't want anyone to have any troubles. we need all of u around. We will meet at the denham Wall mart at ten am... weather permitting... a small cruise could take place if everyone is up for it.. then off to rusty's for the game. Kick of is at 11.20 am. So with that .. I hope that we will see all of u come out that are able. Jennifer and I made IT around The Game this time... NO EXCUSES!!!! lol (JUST KIDDING) We hope to see all of u out...

~THE PREZ
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009 Empty Re: Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:53 pm

I'm pretty sure we can make it, since it's an away game and all lol

Back to top Go down

Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009 Empty lsu

Post by dago Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:08 pm

maybe
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009 Empty Re: Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 pm

ill set my alarm!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:27 pm

I am so looking forward to this meet :*woohoo*: :%worthy%: :*popcorn*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:15 am

Not gonna make it. One of the coils went out on my car and I don't think I will have it fixed in time. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm

I'll come pop in a new one for ya, if you need help.

call me 225-241-8556

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:53 pm

RyansQuick6 wrote:I'll come pop in a new one for ya, if you need help.

call me 225-241-8556

Installing it is not a problem. The car is still under waranty so I would rather let them do it so if something happens down the road they couldnt say I screwed something up. Plus I was told it is a dealer item and if I have to go to the dealer to buy it they might as well put it in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Even better! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:22 pm

I am bringing it in the morning. Hopefully they can get it done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Hopefully.

So do we need to bring anything for this or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Ok heres the scoop,,,MRs Rusty is makin a big pot of chili for the game. its byob.. also if u would like to have anything grilld we can do so. we will have a grill accessable. Otherwise. Your favorite bevrage.. chips and fingerfoods would be appreicated. Its game day .... Jennifer and i look forwars to having as amny of u as possible come out to the meet. once again... wal mart... denham.. Ten thirty Am. Be there... or be square.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:52 pm

blackstang1 wrote:Ok heres the scoop,,,MRs Rusty is makin a big pot of chili for the game. its byob.. also if u would like to have anything grilld we can do so. we will have a grill accessable. Otherwise. Your favorite bevrage.. chips and fingerfoods would be appreicated. Its game day .... Jennifer and i look forwars to having as amny of u as possible come out to the meet. once again... wal mart... denham.. Ten thirty Am. Be there... or be square.
well i have to be squar becaue its kims birthday kim is chris wife we were at there house for terrys birthday anyway i have to help with the party its at 2 if anyone wants to stop by and tell her happy birthday she made the big 40
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Meet Info For Saturday Sept 26, 2009 Empty black widow

Post by dago Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:02 pm

YEA GOT MY CAR BACK TODAY SHE WAS AT THE FORD DOCTOR WITH A BAD STRUT IT TOOK A WEEK TO GET HER BACK .THEY WOULD'NT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TOLD THEM WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER.BUT SHE IS ALL BETTER AND READY TO PLAY.IT WAS A LONG WEEK
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:02 am

dago wrote:YEA GOT MY CAR BACK TODAY SHE WAS AT THE FORD DOCTOR WITH A BAD STRUT IT TOOK A WEEK TO GET HER BACK .THEY WOULD'NT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TOLD THEM WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER.BUT SHE IS ALL BETTER AND READY TO PLAY.IT WAS A LONG WEEK

tried to tell ya to stay away from the ford store...lol they seen u commin mrs glenda... delearships are crooks. they will take innocent people for a ride and not loose sleep over it.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down