WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

offical meet info for october 24th UPDATE!!!!!!

+2
kid_kash_00
blackstang1
6 posters

Go down

offical meet info for october 24th UPDATE!!!!!! Empty offical meet info for october 24th UPDATE!!!!!!

Post by blackstang1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:35 pm

On Oct. 24, 2009 from NOON to 4 pm THE WILDHORSES of Baton Rouge will be holding a Mustang membership drive and Fund raiser. This will be held at James 's Grill in Denham Springs on Florida Blvd. (across from McDonald's)

The Fund Raiser is to raise money for:

The Children of Child Abuse of Louisiana

We will have food and drinks for sell. All Proceeds will go to The Children of Child Abuse of Louisiana . We will also have a car show (mustangs Only) that we will be awarding trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for Peoples Choice and 1st and 2nd for best sounding exhaust. We will also be having CAT COUNRTY 100.7 there to kick off the festivities!!!!!! Auction, door prizes, car show and food what more could you ask for.

If you have any question please call Tony at 328-3011 Jennifer at 205-2345, Gelinda at 225-636-1839 or email me @ wildhorsesclub.net
Hope to see you there!!!!

Last edited by blackstang1 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

offical meet info for october 24th UPDATE!!!!!! Empty Re: offical meet info for october 24th UPDATE!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:58 am

Well I guess I'll have to unbolt the mufflers then lol

Back to top Go down

offical meet info for october 24th UPDATE!!!!!! Empty Re: offical meet info for october 24th UPDATE!!!!!!

Post by kid_kash_00 Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:41 pm

FIRST OF ALL IT IS TIGER COUNTRY A LITTLE BIGGER CAT SECOND OF ALL WIL YOUR V6 PUT OUT ENOUGH SOUND TONY I GUESS YOU AND RYAN CAN GO HEAD TO HEAD LOL Evil or Very Mad affraid
kid_kash_00
kid_kash_00
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 91
Humor : Only Little boys Wear BOWTIES
My Name: : Robert Oliphant
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang GT
Mods: : Cool air intake, MSd
Coil,373 gears, sct 4 bank chip/ street strip clutch

http://kid_kash_00@live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kid_kash_00 Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:45 pm

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A TROPHEY FOR THE UGLIEST CAR lol!
kid_kash_00
kid_kash_00
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 91
Humor : Only Little boys Wear BOWTIES
My Name: : Robert Oliphant
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang GT
Mods: : Cool air intake, MSd
Coil,373 gears, sct 4 bank chip/ street strip clutch

http://kid_kash_00@live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:53 pm

I only listen to satellite radio so I don't care who it is lol

I think my little gas sipper can make plenty of noise, it actually sounds really good with the catback off, but it's far too loud to drive around everyday like that.

Last edited by RyansQuick6 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:48 pm

I can win the ugliest car award LOL
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 am

lol.. well we will see... thats all i got on that one for now...
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:16 am

cool...the hardest part of having any event is advertisement so ill tell everyone i know...maybe even create a mini flier and just tag any mustang i see...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:46 am

mtouss wrote:cool...the hardest part of having any event is advertisement so ill tell everyone i know...maybe even create a mini flier and just tag any mustang i see...lol

come out to ricks tonight and ill give u some. We have flyers done for the event already. or call me !! I need ur number anyway.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:24 am

oh okay cool...what time are you gonna be at ricks because i can only stay for maybe 15 minutes...lots of homework and test next week!!! my number is 225-907-8983 ill call after i get off today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:34 pm

me and my pops will be there man.
i gotta friend who just picked up an 01 cobra, so ill bring out an show the wild horses way.
Smile

Back to top Go down

offical meet info for october 24th UPDATE!!!!!! Empty roundup

Post by dago Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:20 pm

WE ARE ALSO TRYING TO GET A SPACE WALK FOR THE KIDS AND A SWEET TABLE.SO IF WE HAVE ANY BAKERS OUT THERE WE NEED COOKIES AND CAKES.THANKS GLENDA.ITS GOINGTO BE ALOT OF FUN
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 pm

ive passed out 100+ so far and its kinda fun...im making copies and will be back at it tomorrow!!!...

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:23 pm

good job.yes its fun and alot work but it will be worth it in the end.i hope we have enough parking lot lol.we were turn down on the spacewalk but i will get on the phone and try to find one for the kids.keep your fingers cross.thank you so much for all your hard work .SEE YOU SATURDAY MRS GLENDA.
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 pm

i made some color sheets for the kids to have a color contest we are going to have to do it in age groups for the prizes. I will bake some cookies too. If you need anything else let me know.
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:45 pm

thank you for the cookies .we are not doing different age groups .i just got prizes fr 1 2 ain 3 and 4th.i will work it out saturday.no worries thanks glenda
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 pm

dago wrote:thank you for the cookies .we are not doing different age groups .i just got prizes fr 1 2 ain 3 and 4th.i will work it out saturday.no worries thanks glenda

we have a standard for this event set in place already... please call me tomorrow about this.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 am

i wanted to help set up and stuff and organize things....if thats possible, what time should i come out?

Back to top Go down

Post by screminyellowstang Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 am

mtouss wrote:i wanted to help set up and stuff and organize things....if thats possible, what time should i come out?

im with him .....me an dez handed out every flyer you gave us plus the one's i copied from wk ....weather looks great for tomorrow should be a good turn out
screminyellowstang
screminyellowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 56
My Name: : mitch an desere'e phillips
travis an caleb
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 vert mustang v6 scremin yellow

2004 competion orange mach1
Mods: : more then some less then others!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:41 pm

I was at Stang-Hi yesterday talking to them about it too, they all want to come if they can finish some stuff up too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Ok Guys Meet AT 11 am For SHow Set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down