WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meet infor for Saturday july 18th

Go down

meet infor for Saturday july 18th Empty meet infor for Saturday july 18th

Post by blackstang1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 am

ok guys so far all the votes are for saturday @ 6.30pm ... ok now we just need to vote on a place. we have had a vote for the mall of louisiana and a standing meet at ricks burgers and seafood on flanney blvd.

i would like to see more input on options so that everyone has a few to choose from.

keep in mind when making suggestions, is it kid friendly? will the majority of the group like it? does it have public restrooms?

now we can meet at the mall and do a cruz to ricks... that would kill two birds and still be pretty cool....

whatever yall think just let me know and ill set a place. the time will be next saturday at 6.30 pm we just need to settle on a place.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

meet infor for Saturday july 18th Empty Re: meet infor for Saturday july 18th

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:59 pm

If you wanna do that then let's meet at Perkins Rowe, there's a ton of cool spots to take pics over there too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Ya that sounds fun and Ryan man thats a beast of a 6cyc iv heard about it from tony, props

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 am

RyansQuick6 wrote:If you wanna do that then let's meet at Perkins Rowe, there's a ton of cool spots to take pics over there too.

just get me some info on an excat spot... or post it here... so everyone has a chance to see whats up. im cool with it. if the group is... just lemme know brotha!!!

I still need a number for ya. I wanted to come by to check out the car but i didnt have your number. up can call me or pm me.. im on here every day to keep this stuff up to date.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:43 am

oh, damn, sorry lol

225-241-8556
I'll be in lafayette tomorrow during the day, but I'll be home tomorrow night. I may be going offshore tuesday. Just give me a call whenever.

I was at a meet at hooter's saturday and someone asked if I had talked to you about meets and stuff, his name's Nelson, with a mystichrome Cobra.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:48 am

YEW I HAVE TALKED TO NELSON. IM NOT REAL SURE ABOUT HIM I HAVE ONLY MET HIM LIKE TWICE I THINK. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIS GROUP COME OUT AND VISIT WITH US SOMETIME THAT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME I THINK.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Well I got a few of my guys interested, Chris 02 V6 his dad with a 67 FB. The window guy forgot his name with a 01 cobra/cobra-R rep. And a guy from kirks with a 03 mach 1. So hopfully we will have some turn outs

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:32 pm

lol im cool with that for sure....

I have had another suggestion brought to my attention. we do our meet in the far lot at wal mart in denham near ryans steak house... go eat at ryans then cruise to ricks after that. so it waould not be a huge thing for gas or a long wasteful trip..... this one really sounds good for everyone since we are all so close to walker. ...

If this one works for everyone make a vote...
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:52 pm

yeah perkins rowe isnt a bad spot but hooters in denham is nice to lol i know some of the girls that work there and i gotta play my game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Also i did some work with the guys with the 104 The X radio station is a new rock station maybe down the line we can do a big event and have them dj it r something there pretty cool about that kind of stuff especially if we get some bands together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Lol game. Hooters? Thats a tease bro im married, i cant be doing that Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:32 pm

lol... touche....
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Sunday tho is a diff story, State capital raceway, Grudge match Sic Wit It vs Blackstang. I need witnesses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down