WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade,Cookout and Burnouts Sept 12th.

+11
cnews85
wingedone
whitesnake
Shady
MuscleStang
Eturner
GearedRed6
BRADTHEBLADE
Danstang
GreyGhost
Black On Black
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade,Cookout and Burnouts Sept 12th. - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade,Cookout and Burnouts Sept 12th.

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:10 pm

i like the last two but thats just me that is one nice cobra.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade,Cookout and Burnouts Sept 12th. - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade,Cookout and Burnouts Sept 12th.

Post by Danstang Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 am

Looks like y'all had a great time! I hate work, I was having Wildhorses withdrawls all day. Hope everyone enjoyed the day!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 am

i had a great time, and loved doing the burnouts with my lil v6 " :*woohoo*:
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 am

thanks to everyone that showed up... we made a huge impression on advanced auto... for those that don't know the show at advanced auto was suppose to be co-hosted by another car club and only 1 member from that club showed up so the manager was not exactly pleased with them... He now has one of our business cards and has been told if he needs help with any shows just let us know. Also he said we are more than welcome to cruise in and hang out there any time we want... I think final count was 13 cars in the parade and 17 at advanced auto... once again thank you to everyone for the great turnout and for being on such good behavior at both the parade and the show after....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyassracing Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:39 am

Saw you guys at the parade Saturday. Your club looked real sharp. You are a good addition to the parade. Kinda breaks up the agricultural monotony. Maybe next year you can do some maneuvers like the Shriners do.
Very Happy
crazyassracing
crazyassracing
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 134
My Name: : Daryl
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 Mustang 4.0 5spd Manual Trans
Mods: : Trac-Lok LSD
3.73 Gears
Borla Axle-Back
Tunable Induction CAI
Demolet Performance Tune
Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft
J&M rear tube LCAs
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Hurst Shifter
Granatelli Shock Tower Brace
Hawk Brake Pads
KYB Shocks & Struts
255/50/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX's on 17 x 7.5 wheels (Street)
265/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sports on 18 x 9.5 wheels (Road Course)
235/60/16 Dunlop Wintersports on 16 x 7 wheels (Winter)
26 x 11.5 x 16 ET Streets on 16 x 8 wheels (Drag)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 pm

I left one of my blue folding chairs, did anyone pick it up?
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 pm

crazyassracing wrote:Saw you guys at the parade Saturday. Your club looked real sharp. You are a good addition to the parade. Kinda breaks up the agricultural monotony. Maybe next year you can do some maneuvers like the Shriners do.
Very Happy
Thanks, and welcome to the site! Us doing Shriners maneuvers.....now that would be quality entertainment! :*drive*:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

I can't speak for anyone else, but my left leg was killing me by the time we got done. I was worried I would be doing Shriners maneuvers, and with Randy in front of me and James to my right. along with waving to the crowd and reving the stang' I'm just glad we didn't do any bumper cars action! :*drive*: :*burnout*: lol!

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 am

Nice mix of 'stangs there! 2 Foxbody's, 3 SN95's, 3 S197's, and 5 NewEdge.........looking good! :*woohoo*:

Now we need some classic Mustangs in the mix. :(dance):
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:26 pm

GreyGhost wrote:I can't speak for anyone else, but my left leg was killing me by the time we got done. I was worried I would be doing Shriners maneuvers, and with Randy in front of me and James to my right. along with waving to the crowd and reving the stang' I'm just glad we didn't do any bumper cars action! :*drive*: :*burnout*: lol!
Funny you say that... my left leg felt fine.... (gotta love automatics LOL)

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Danstang wrote:Nice mix of 'stangs there! 2 Foxbody's, 3 SN95's, 3 S197's, and 5 NewEdge.........looking good! :*woohoo*:

I'll have you covered on that next year. LOL
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Maybe....... lol
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

hahha my head kinda hurt after da parade, lol hows yours doing ed? lol
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:23 pm

GearedRed6 wrote:hahha my head kinda hurt after da parade, lol hows yours doing ed? lol

Hey what was up with the ugly car remark????

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Danstang wrote:Nice mix of 'stangs there! 2 Foxbody's, 3 SN95's, 3 S197's, and 5 NewEdge.........looking good! :*woohoo*:

:wtfu:
SN95 = 94 thru 04
Sorry just a small annoyance for me
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 pm

not an ugly car remark.........'a george has a very loud exhaust and reving through the whole parade will give me a headache lol, and ed was next to me :*bonk(:
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:10 am

BraMas wrote:

:wtfu:
SN95 = 94 thru 04
Sorry just a small annoyance for me
Just not quick way to clearly say the two differently, just the easiest way. Besides, I liked to annoy you Tim. Twisted Evil That's what you get for tearing my thumbnail off, lol.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:34 am

I know you know it Dan. Just trying to clarify for the idiots that think "New Edge" is a platform name and wont believe you when you say SN95 is 94/04
So starting this day forward I'm starting a movement that the new names are as follows. I'm king in my own little world so I can make these decree's
:^drunk^:
94-98 = SN95
99-04 = SN95NE
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:48 am

That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard tim. hahahah jk. i understand the annoyance.
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 pm

well george.....in answer of your question my head feals just fine...lol. Smile but i must say that the guy in the red 6 banger mustang next to me was a real jerk.....hahahahaha. just kidding buddy. Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade,Cookout and Burnouts Sept 12th. - Page 2 292491
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:44 pm

whom ever could you be talking about Suspect
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2