WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome time Tonight

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Awsome time Tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: Awsome time Tonight

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:Yeah, I was probably tearing it up.... just trying to keep from getting loose on the streets with all that HP :*drive*:

I hope that next time we see you and Jen, we missed all that yellow on the track

Ya we wanted to go. It was tempting not to just say screw everything else and go, but I'm trying to keep my priorities straight. The next few weeks really suck for me because I have a lot of school stuff going on so I won't really be able to go to the track that much at all, but this summer that will all change.

Man, i cant wait for summer. I have senioritis out the ARSE!!! man i'm tired of HS haha. Cant wait for summer so i can work my tail off to make $ just so i can make the stanger banger a little faster haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 am

COLE wrote:yeah i had a good time meeting all the new guys even if it was at the very end. to answer ur question my back seat is out because we are doing upper and lower torque boxes we have the uppers in but have not had a chance to do the lowers yet. the reason the track is so crappy is because they don't prep it for us because they don't want to spend the time they don't make much money on these nights. the weeks to go are right after big events there that they prep the track for. but i am down to try a new track i don't care at all

O shoot! i forgot i met you last night. haha my bad bro.

Man, could you believe how many DSG and MG GT's there were last night? There was you, my neighbor and another guy with a DSG GT, then me, steve, and this other fella with MG gt's haha.... i guess last night was when all the dark stangs decided to play

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:42 am

MustangManiac wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:All the way home tonight..... I was kicking myself in the arse for not running it just once. And AJ says that I would have and itch if I do, forever! :*burnout*: AJ says track pass= wanting more which will = more money! Shocked
Thanks guys, it was an awesome time to watch you guys run side by side.
Also, a pleasure to finally meet Patrick.
Here's to many more great times ahead :^drunk^:

Haha,AJ's 100% right. Once you run your car, you'll realize that it will never be fast enough, no matter how much $ and time you put into it haha. Just the laws of racing.
:*agree*: but its still all in good fun u can't take it to seriously when not racing for money or anything just a little friendly competition lol!!!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:42 am

SteviGX wrote:Muncie Dragway i guess. Pat got a 13.64 up there and ran a fastest of 14.1ish im pretty sure last night. I'm down to go there. I think there things are first fridays and then wednesday night. There website was hard to figure out

+1, i also think it was becuse the pavement was really cold, but still, there was an awful amount of debris all the way down.... o well its alright. Still good practice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:44 am

COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:All the way home tonight..... I was kicking myself in the arse for not running it just once. And AJ says that I would have and itch if I do, forever! :*burnout*: AJ says track pass= wanting more which will = more money! Shocked
Thanks guys, it was an awesome time to watch you guys run side by side.
Also, a pleasure to finally meet Patrick.
Here's to many more great times ahead :^drunk^:

Haha,AJ's 100% right. Once you run your car, you'll realize that it will never be fast enough, no matter how much $ and time you put into it haha. Just the laws of racing.
:*agree*: but its still all in good fun u can't take it to seriously when not racing for money or anything just a little friendly competition lol!!!

O most def. I'm just sayin... even if you run by yourself, you fastest time will never be good enough, you'll always want at least .2 faster... at least thats how i think haha

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:46 am

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:yeah i had a good time meeting all the new guys even if it was at the very end. to answer ur question my back seat is out because we are doing upper and lower torque boxes we have the uppers in but have not had a chance to do the lowers yet. the reason the track is so crappy is because they don't prep it for us because they don't want to spend the time they don't make much money on these nights. the weeks to go are right after big events there that they prep the track for. but i am down to try a new track i don't care at all

Man, could you believe how many DSG and MG GT's there were last night? There was you, my neighbor and another guy with a DSG GT, then me, steve, and this other fella with MG gt's haha.... i guess last night was when all the dark stangs decided to play
man i know it was crazy i couldn't believe it here i pick my DSG color because not a lot of people around here have it man was i wrong but oh well. i was looking for u guys all night but kept getting side tracked by my buddy out there in his blue 06 he is crazy. then i wasn't sure if it was u guys out there because there were so many of us out there. At the end of the night though i saw ur rims and then the other guy near u i watched u make ur last pass as i was coming back. the only reason i knew it was u guys was because i recognized the rims when i saw u airing up ur tires
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 am

i want to feel a 12 second car now. I want more motor! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:49 am

i agree with that completely its just funny cuz everyone is like man u guys have some quick cars but in your head ur like nope man it can be faster just u wait then it turns into some real competition with urself i guess its just in our nature
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:49 am

SteviGX wrote:i want to feel a 12 second car now. I want more motor! lol
oh yeah lets do this all we need is $$$$$$$$
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:50 am

COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

man i know it was crazy i couldn't believe it here i pick my DSG color because not a lot of people around here have it man was i wrong but oh well. i was looking for u guys all night but kept getting side tracked by my buddy out there in his blue 06 he is crazy. then i wasn't sure if it was u guys out there because there were so many of us out there. At the end of the night though i saw ur rims and then the other guy near u i watched u make ur last pass as i was coming back. the only reason i knew it was u guys was because i recognized the rims when i saw u airing up ur tires

Man, that blue S197 was QUICK! Yeah man, i picked my Mineral Grey cuz i never say another MG around, but of course, as soon as i got it, Every other stang was a MG haha.

That little air pump sucks lol... it took me 5min to get 5psi back in. I ended up putting 30 in my right rear and 25 in my left rear and just driving to shell and filling them back up to 35psi... the cop was getting anxious that we wernt leaving yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:50 am

haha thats the truth man!

I think my car is slow right now. I want those heads and cams so bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:52 am

its because he only gets paid to be there until 9 and after that his pay stops i know that guy his car comes into our work all the time he is a good guy. the guy with the S197 yeah i asked him if we wanted to get on here and he said he was a part of the mustangs of indianapolis or something i don't know i gave him a card anyway
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 am

SteviGX wrote:haha thats the truth man!

u have to think though man all of us with pretty much nothing done well maybe some very minor mods where posting the fastest times for our body style out there last night
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:55 am

Yeah, I'm gonna talk to the kid with 97 S-trim Cobra some more on friday. He's actually in one of my class's. I'll see if he's intersted in coming and cruising i know he is a part of IndyHP though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:57 am

COLE wrote:

u have to think though man all of us with pretty much nothing done well maybe some very minor mods where posting the fastest times for our body style out there last night

Very true. I just can't believe that when pat and i ran i was only about a car and half back in the 1/4. it was about 3/4 and the 1/8. But my 60' foot was good! lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:58 am

COLE wrote:

Thats a fact man! Just imagine if the track was in good condition. We'd probably be seeing good 13.8's or 13.7's runs.

But think about it steve... our cars are faster than 85% of every single car out on the street right now, and look better than 95% haha. Be proud man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:00 am

we got another member last night... Brandon, he drives a S-trim 98 GT with 400rwhp. Hes a real cool guy.

Last edited by MustangManiac on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:00 am

SteviGX wrote:
COLE wrote:

Very true. I just can't believe that when pat and i ran i was only about a car and half back in the 1/4. it was about 3/4 and the 1/8. But my 60' foot was good! lol.
whats the difference in your guys mods if u don't mind me asking
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:01 am

MustangManiac wrote:we got another member last night... Brandon, he drives a S-trim 98 GT with 400rwhp. Hes a real cool guy.
sweet man we just need to get him signed up and cruising with us
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:01 am

haha! yeah man! i know, but when you get beat really bad at the strip ( my first run against that p.o.s looking, faster than a bat camaro )
you wish your car was like that. but then when i get back in greenfield no one can touch me on the street
( except for the other mustangs with about 3K dropped in them that woulndd't even think about going to the track cause they can't drive) lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:02 am

Pat has an aluminum driveshaft and cold air. other than that and the wheels we are the same. I really think the driveshaft is what makes the biggest difference

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:03 am

COLE wrote:
SteviGX wrote:
COLE wrote:

whats the difference in your guys mods if u don't mind me asking

I have a 75mm Accufab TB and a 75mm C&L Plenum (yes i know, its the worst flowing, thanks steve lol), JLT CAI, FRPP alum ds, Pypes catted X, and Pypes Violator Catback.

W/in 3 weeks i'll have 3.73's in, Hooker LT's on w/ a hooker shorty o/r x, a dyno 93 tune, and i wanna purchase some 275 555r's

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 am

SteviGX wrote:haha! yeah man! i know, but when you get beat really bad at the strip ( my first run against that p.o.s looking, faster than a bat camaro )
you wish your car was like that. but then when i get back in greenfield no one can touch me on the street
( except for the other mustangs with about 3K dropped in them that woulndd't even think about going to the track cause they can't drive) lol
have u been out to the southside with us?? because man there is some crazy stuff out there
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 am

SteviGX wrote:Pat has an aluminum driveshaft and cold air. other than that and the wheels we are the same. I really think the driveshaft is what makes the biggest difference

+1, that DS makes a huge difference... when i put it on, it gave me 11rwhp to the wheels. It lowered my Drivetrain loss from 15% to 11.5%!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:05 am

COLE wrote:
SteviGX wrote:haha! yeah man! i know, but when you get beat really bad at the strip ( my first run against that p.o.s looking, faster than a bat camaro )
have u been out to the southside with us?? because man there is some crazy stuff out there

yeah i was out there the week before last. the first scheduled night. I was down talking to zak and them most of the night. I'm excited to see what comes out once it starts getting nice out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next