WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome time Tonight

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Awsome time Tonight Empty Awsome time Tonight

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Wow! i had an awsome time tonight. Steve, David, Tyara, AJ, and I all went out to ORP. Steve and I made a total of 5 passes. My best was a 14.1 :-( i was very very disappointed in myself. I was also very disappointed with the track as well, it wasnt taken care of very well. Even under 1/2 throttle in 1st and 3/4 in 2nd i got it sideways! wtf...? Now i know my car doesnt have that much power, especailly with my 295 bfg kdw's at 20psi. If you looked at the track, they would only clean the burnt rubber off the track 1/25 runs... i think thats what someone told me. Thats not acceptable. O well tho, its the best we can do around here.
My best run at ORP was a 13.8 back last fall... man, was that a milestone. My best alltime run was in Munci, IN last week. I ran a 13.64... their track was pristine though, and it was 70 degrees unlike tonights high 40 degrees... the tires actually had something to stick to last week.
O well, i'll never be pleased with my times, even if i ever run a 6flat... i'll just want 5's haha, just human nature.

Aj, Tyara, and Dave... It was a pleasure to meet you guys! you're all so friendly and welcoming, i'm glad i'm a part of Wild Horses!!!
Steve... My wingman, it was a great time as always!

Beers all around :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Awsome time Tonight Empty Re: Awsome time Tonight

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Haha hell yeah man! :^drunk^:

David, I loved the car!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:06 pm

SteviGX wrote:Haha hell yeah man! :^drunk^:

David, I loved the car!

+1 That TT was SICK!!!
Possible one of my new favorite mustangs! Great work David

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 pm

hey pat.

We should go up to muncie sometime and run there. I was really upset with the track tonight....

but anyways! Just like on the street 3/4 a car until that critical 1000' mark! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:12 pm

SteviGX wrote:hey pat.

We should go up to muncie sometime and run there. I was really upset with the track tonight....

but anyways! Just like on the street 3/4 a car until that critical 1000' mark! haha

lmao i know it man. *ppl, this man can DRIVE* haha.

We should most def go up to munci... ORP isnt cutting it. Man, the track was in such bad condition. I was actually able to hear my tires spinning all the way through 2nd... i cant even do that on the street! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:14 pm

i know. I'm not saying they suck. I'm going to say they could prepare it better so that people can get accurate times. I've never spun that much in third period!

I like the spot, Wish the track was better. Muncie is actually prolly closer to me really. thats only about 40 min from my house, ORP is close to an hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:17 pm

SteviGX wrote:i know. I'm not saying they suck. I'm going to say they could prepare it better so that people can get accurate times. I've never spun that much in third period!

I like the spot, Wish the track was better. Muncie is actually prolly closer to me really. thats only about 40 min from my house, ORP is close to an hour

haha! O and i forgot to mention... i chiped 4th!!!!! WTF! that is damn near impossible with 265-270 rwhp with decent tires lowered to 20 psi! what was up with that haha?

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:21 pm

Thanks for the props with the car and it was good to meet you too pat! I was impressed by lil Steve's driving skills also!

both of you have gorgeous cars now that I can see them in the day light. we def need to plan something for a saterday late afternoon thing!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 pm

Murph wrote:Thanks for the props with the car and it was good to meet you too pat! I was impressed by lil Steve's driving skills also!

both of you have gorgeous cars now that I can see them in the day light. we def need to plan something for a saterday late afternoon thing!

Thanks bro. We most def need to plan something for the weekends.

I might take you up on that offer for the LT work haha. It just depends on when i can afford to get em jet coated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:29 pm

I'll be there to help guys!

David, i used to not be too fond of the v6's. But you changed my mind completely. I had mad respect for the 6's. I can't wait to get my butt kicked by yours! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:34 pm

Lol! I hope that the car will run one of these days and will be able to pull past ya :p
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:39 pm

Murph wrote:Lol! I hope that the car will run one of these days and will be able to pull past ya :p

It will definitely run especially with all the hard work that you and everyone else has put into it. I better be one of the first few people to get a ride in it when its running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:44 pm

All the way home tonight..... I was kicking myself in the arse for not running it just once. And AJ says that I would have and itch if I do, forever! :*burnout*: AJ says track pass= wanting more which will = more money! Shocked
Thanks guys, it was an awesome time to watch you guys run side by side.
Also, a pleasure to finally meet Patrick.
Here's to many more great times ahead :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 pm

I saw your car today Tyara. Sounded good. We tried to get your attention but I think you were too preoccupied with tearing up the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:57 pm

Yeah, I was probably tearing it up.... just trying to keep from getting loose on the streets with all that HP :*drive*:

I hope that next time we see you and Jen, we missed all that yellow on the track

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:07 am

AladymeGT wrote:Yeah, I was probably tearing it up.... just trying to keep from getting loose on the streets with all that HP :*drive*:

I hope that next time we see you and Jen, we missed all that yellow on the track

Ya we wanted to go. It was tempting not to just say screw everything else and go, but I'm trying to keep my priorities straight. The next few weeks really suck for me because I have a lot of school stuff going on so I won't really be able to go to the track that much at all, but this summer that will all change.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:31 am

You should jump on the track at least once!! its a blast that you can only experiance yourself!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:08 am

yeah i had a good time meeting all the new guys even if it was at the very end. to answer ur question my back seat is out because we are doing upper and lower torque boxes we have the uppers in but have not had a chance to do the lowers yet. the reason the track is so crappy is because they don't prep it for us because they don't want to spend the time they don't make much money on these nights. the weeks to go are right after big events there that they prep the track for. but i am down to try a new track i don't care at all
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 am

New track...wait there's another track!?

Can you cay.....Road trip!

PS: It was good to see you all and finally meet the the newbs :^drunk^:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 am

Muncie Dragway i guess. Pat got a 13.64 up there and ran a fastest of 14.1ish im pretty sure last night. I'm down to go there. I think there things are first fridays and then wednesday night. There website was hard to figure out

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:15 am

newbs rofl but i really liked there cars so its ok oh yeah wildhorses road trip what could be better :*burnout*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:16 am

i am down to go anywhere so i can run better than a 14.3 or atleast may i say try.......
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:20 am

COLE wrote:i am down to go anywhere so i can run better than a 14.3 or atleast may i say try.......

+1. my hope to get another 13.98 at ORP is slowly fading. I was there the week after mac nationals. Maybe thats why i hooked. lol.

Last night i went in thinking i was going to get a 14.1 or better the first run and that was gonna be my worst. That faded quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 am

and the track was still sticky and clean from nationals thats the best time to go because the track is actually preped and nice for the first part of the night
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:37 am

AladymeGT wrote:All the way home tonight..... I was kicking myself in the arse for not running it just once. And AJ says that I would have and itch if I do, forever! :*burnout*: AJ says track pass= wanting more which will = more money! Shocked
Thanks guys, it was an awesome time to watch you guys run side by side.
Also, a pleasure to finally meet Patrick.
Here's to many more great times ahead :^drunk^:

Haha,AJ's 100% right. Once you run your car, you'll realize that it will never be fast enough, no matter how much $ and time you put into it haha. Just the laws of racing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next