WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEET EVENTS FOR AUGUST 15TH UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

MEET EVENTS FOR AUGUST 15TH UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!!! Empty MEET EVENTS FOR AUGUST 15TH UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Post by blackstang1 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Ok guys and gals, i have been watching the weather, and it looks like rain everyday through sunday with a 50% or higher chance. SO we will will be changing our events for this saturday due to the bad weather comming and not enough responses from the club to be interested in this event. Jennifer however has some secert plans for saturday, If we do not have any contact info for you .... please call her @ 225-205-2345. she is working in texas all week but is still reachable. or send her a pm here... she will be calling all of you to inform you of the plans for saturday....

any questions feel free to pm me or call me.

~The Prez.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

MEET EVENTS FOR AUGUST 15TH UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!!! Empty Re: MEET EVENTS FOR AUGUST 15TH UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Secret plans huh..lol

I may be able to ride out and come check yall out. I dont think we have much planned this weekend.

I will send her a text and let her know I may be heading out to meet up with yall.

Back to top Go down

MEET EVENTS FOR AUGUST 15TH UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!!! Empty Re: MEET EVENTS FOR AUGUST 15TH UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 pm

kezell wrote:Secret plans huh..lol

I may be able to ride out and come check yall out. I dont think we have much planned this weekend.

I will send her a text and let her know I may be heading out to meet up with yall.

let me know if you got room for a passenger who's car is brokeded!!!! :*naughty*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:08 am

imma talk to her tomorrw sometime in the pm. so ill let her know yall wanna come out unless she hears from yall first. i have no idea what shes got goin on.. but i know that shes got somethinng up her sleave.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:37 am

i am working on some plans he he :*hahaha*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 am

WHIMPS!!! yallhave fun with yall secret plans while i go have a blast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Looks like I may swing over to TPS fo the swap meet in the morning and then head out to EVOC that afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by rickf73 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:29 am

Well, so much for the meet but we are still going to hit the IHOP and make a run up to see the runs rain or shine. Last meet for the year and I would like to see what goes on.
Maybe learn something to next year when I might give it a try. I would love to get out on a road course, drag is nice but the twist and turns have always been for me, just have to learn the right way. :*drive*:
rickf73
rickf73
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 17
My Name: : Rick
My Ride/Rides: : 2008 Torch Red Shelby GT500 Vert.
Mods: : Roush Exhaust
Sequential Tail Lights
Light Bar
Shorty Antenna
Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter
Ford Racing Lowering kit
#2009 - 5/22/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 am

rickf73 wrote:Well, so much for the meet but we are still going to hit the IHOP and make a run up to see the runs rain or shine. Last meet for the year and I would like to see what goes on.
Maybe learn something to next year when I might give it a try. I would love to get out on a road course, drag is nice but the twist and turns have always been for me, just have to learn the right way. :*drive*:
Its our last night event. after this month it returns to sunday daytime events. so you can still come out and drive year round, youd just have to get up eariler Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down