WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meet events for august 15 2009

2 posters

Go down

meet events for august 15 2009 Empty meet events for august 15 2009

Post by blackstang1 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 am

ok guys for anyone that wants to go... we are meeting for the autocross event on the 15th there will not be a regular meet on this day. I wold love to meet everyone around ten am on Saturday at the I hop in denham for break fast. Then we will have time to cruise out together for this event .. there is a post on what it cost to run on the track and a link to pre register ... SPECTATING IS FREE!!!!!! so all of you that just wanna watch can do so!!! if your from any of surrounding clubs....COME MEET UP WITH US anyway!!! The more mustangs in the line the better!!!!!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

meet events for august 15 2009 Empty Re: meet events for august 15 2009

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 am

PLEASE!! everyone come on out. if you wann really drive your car without getting in trouble then you need to come out and have some fun. if you sign up and run ill be more than happy to help you out. if you dont run, come out and have some fun watching. anyway if you are running make SURE you are there on time. the times are posted in my other thread LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:23 am

I would come but dont feel like my car is up to it yet. Anybody need a codriver? Razz

But anyways that same day TPS is having a swap meet so I might go there and peddle some wares if you guys are interested in stopping by there, its 5 - 9pm I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:05 am

If Cody can get me in for a tune then I'll go race, otherwise I may bring out the gf's neon to run in F-stock!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 am

Sage2k wrote:I would come but dont feel like my car is up to it yet. Anybody need a codriver? Razz

But anyways that same day TPS is having a swap meet so I might go there and peddle some wares if you guys are interested in stopping by there, its 5 - 9pm I believe.

if we are not out at the track too late ill get some people to come out just for the show of cars to help out if i can ...
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by rickf73 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 am

IHOP my daughters favorite place, we plan to be there. Look forward to the day. :*woohoo*:
rickf73
rickf73
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 17
My Name: : Rick
My Ride/Rides: : 2008 Torch Red Shelby GT500 Vert.
Mods: : Roush Exhaust
Sequential Tail Lights
Light Bar
Shorty Antenna
Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter
Ford Racing Lowering kit
#2009 - 5/22/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:55 pm

if yall do plan on driving at the event PLEASE preregister so that it makes it that much faster onsite. it only takes a few mins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down