WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan

+5
loosenut41983
GearedRed6
Danstang
Wolvee
GreyGhost
9 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan Empty Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan

Post by GreyGhost Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Hello, my name is Jeff and I live in Ionia, Michigan. I was at the Grand Ledge Car Show earlier this month and found out about this website. So, here I am. I drive a 2005 Ford Mustang GT named "Grey Ghost". This is my first mustang and I've done lots of modifications to it. I enjoy taking it to local carshows with my family to show it off. :*woohoo*:

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan Empty Re: Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan

Post by Wolvee Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you at some events.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan Empty Re: Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan

Post by Danstang Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Hello Jeff, welcome to Wildhorses! Nice to meet you at the car show, hope to see you out soon with all the gang from here.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 pm

nice car sir, hope to see you at some events
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:58 pm

nice car! i use to live in ionia. how long have you been there?
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Number of posts : 174
Humor : a ford contour being pulled over by 7 pedal bike cops..... priceless!!!
My Name: : Scott
My Ride/Rides: : 00' Blue Ford Mustang V6
Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Cool Welcome. Glad to see another S197 in our group.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:52 am

GearedRed6 wrote:nice car sir, hope to see you at some events

+1 Smile
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:57 pm

welcome to the boards, beautiful car and hope to see it in person soon...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Welcome to the Club Jeff, hope to see you and your car soon !!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Very nice ride!

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan Empty New guy in Ionia, Michigan

Post by GreyGhost Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm

loosenut41983 wrote:nice car! i use to live in ionia. how long have you been there?

We've been out here in the Ionia area since July of 1998. We're from Ventura County, California. :*burnout*:

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:02 pm

GreyGhost wrote:
loosenut41983 wrote:nice car! i use to live in ionia. how long have you been there?

We've been out here in the Ionia area since July of 1998. We're from Ventura County, California. :*burnout*:

wow.... i graduated from ionia in '00. ive lived there my whole life until i graduated and went to college. do you work in ionia? hopefully we'll get to see your car soon!
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! New guy from Ionia, Michigan Empty New guy in Ionia

Post by GreyGhost Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:14 pm

loosenut41983 wrote:
GreyGhost wrote:

wow.... i graduated from ionia in '00. ive lived there my whole life until i graduated and went to college. do you work in ionia? hopefully we'll get to see your car soon!

Don't laugh, I work at Brown Corp. I've been there over 10 years. rofl

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 pm

seriosuly? my dad use to work at a die shop right behind the theatre, i cant remember the name of it though. he had a couple of his dies go to brown. he works at demmer in lansing now though
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down