WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES!

5 posters

Go down

Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES! Empty Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES!

Post by GreyGhost Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 pm

I'm going to be at the 4th Annual Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show this coming Saturday, June 5th. If any of you want to join me, let me know so that I can let the organizers know how many of us will attend. This is so they can hold some spots open so we can all park together. Registration is from 8am to 10am. The show starts at 9am and runs until 3pm with awards given out around 2:45pm. I'd like to meet up at the Save a Lot parking lot around 7:30am and roll in together. If that's too early for you, just let me know you'll be coming and I'll see about holding a parking spot so we can all be together. They will have Main St. shut down for the show. Real easy to find, just go north on M66 thru Ionia, you'll see Main St. blocked off on the east side of M-66, just past the Ionia Free Fairgrounds. Registration is $10 and there are 25+ Classes with trophies going to 1st and 2nd place for each Class. There will be a pancake breakfast from 8am to 11am. This is a rain or shine event and fun for the whole family. There will be door prizes, music, food, fun, and games! Check out the website www.ioniaclassiccar.com for more details!

Last edited by GreyGhost on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDING PICTURES, SHOW IS OVER WITH)

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES! Empty Re: Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES!

Post by Danstang Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 am

Work, work, work!!! Sucks to be me, lol!

But if anyone else is looking to go, by all means, please let Jeff know! I'm sure it will be a great show.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES! Empty Re: Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES!

Post by wingedone Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Have fun, but I don't like downtown shows. Too many bikes, strollers, dogs on chains, kids that should be on chains....
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:43 pm

hey jeff me chrystal will be there and i think james will come too
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:17 pm

It looks like we have 4 cars going. Anyone else? bump

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey now dont talk about my kids that way! Some of you adults need chains to.
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Thanks to Mike & Chrystal, James & James Jr., and Bessie & family for coming out to the Ionia Car Show today! Congrats to Bessie for her 2nd place trophy win in her class "1990 and Up Original/Restored"! Woohoo!

[img]Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES! Mike[/img]

[img]Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES! James[/img]

[img]Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES! Bessie[/img][img]Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES! Jeff[/img][img]Ionia Car, Truck & Bike Show PICTURES! Group[/img]

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 pm

man.... i really wanted to go to this too! didnt get out of work in time though
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Number of posts : 174
Humor : a ford contour being pulled over by 7 pedal bike cops..... priceless!!!
My Name: : Scott
My Ride/Rides: : 00' Blue Ford Mustang V6
Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 pm

loosenut41983 wrote:man.... i really wanted to go to this too! didnt get out of work in time though
x2......Looks like y'all had a good time, wish I could have been there!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Glad you went and had a fun time. Did ya get any pictures of the rest of the shows participants?

Did it rain?

And it looks like you got some new decals on the car Jeff? Sorry if I missed those before. Got any additional pics?
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:29 pm

We had a great time. No we missed the rain. We took a few pics but the darn batteries in the camera took a dive, so we didn't get very many. Yeah I went out to Weberville to a guy that remade them for me with better vinyl. They have real fire in the flame graphics. He gave me a great deal, and for the same price he made the hood graphic too. Also he installed them for me rite there at his shop. Not bad for $120. We have some before and after shots on my facebook page, and some of the guy putting them too. Smile

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down