WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: 5th Annual Ionia Classic Car & Truck Show Saturday June 4th 9:am-3:pm

4 posters

Go down

Past Event: 5th Annual Ionia Classic Car & Truck Show Saturday June 4th 9:am-3:pm Empty Past Event: 5th Annual Ionia Classic Car & Truck Show Saturday June 4th 9:am-3:pm

Post by GreyGhost Mon May 23, 2011 7:15 pm

This is my hometown show and would like to make a big showing with the Wildhorses mustang club. Last year we had 4 cars attend with Bessie winning 2nd place in the stock 90 up class. In 09 I won 2nd place for 2000 up modified. Can we do better than that this year?

Jump on route 66 and head to downtown Ionia for the 5th Annual Ionia Classic Car & Truck Show.
Saturday June 4th 2011. 9:am-3:pm.
Registration 8:am to 10:am.
Show held on Main street in downtown Ionia, Michigan. Just off M66.
25+ classes plus, Best in show-Best paint-Best engine-Best interior-Committiees choice.
This is a judged show. 1st & 2nd place trophies for classes.
Goodie bags and dash plaques for the first 100 registered.
Registration fee $10.00.
Trophies at approxmately 2:45 pm.(must be present to win!)
Pancake breakfast 8:am to 11:am. At the Ionia County Ccommision on Aging.(near the Ionia Theater)
Music-Food & Fun for the whole family.

New for 2011, take a ride in the Shell-Camino Monster Ride Truck!

Proceeds to benifit the Ionia area food banks.
Rain or Shine.
Free to Spectators.
Hot dog eating Contest.
Door Prizes.
Stormy the Magician Balloon art the kids.
We're dunking cops! Visit the dunking booth and dunk your favorite cop in the water. proceeds to benifit the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. Oldies Music by Compute-a-tune Steve Nummer.

I have called the promoters of this show and told them we would be bringing quite a few cars. They have a small park on the corner of M66 and Main st that I have requested so we can set up a canopy and get noticed! I need to know who all will be attending. Also if anyone would like to do a pot luck lunch we could do that, Just let me know. I am going to get there early to set up and mark our spots. I'm thinking about meeting at Meijer in Ionia at 7:00 and leaving at 7:30 to the show at 8:00. Please post if you will be attending. I will get more info and post it on this thread as the time gets nearer.

Thanks, Jeff.

Last edited by GreyGhost on Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Past Event: 5th Annual Ionia Classic Car & Truck Show Saturday June 4th 9:am-3:pm Empty Re: Past Event: 5th Annual Ionia Classic Car & Truck Show Saturday June 4th 9:am-3:pm

Post by wingedone Mon May 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Jeff,

Thanks for setting that all up and getting the info!

IF you can get the corner lot (I looked it up on google maps, street level) I would like to go with the S-bird and the wifes Camaro if that is ok. I really don't like street parking.

Thanks again Jeff for looking into it.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Past Event: 5th Annual Ionia Classic Car & Truck Show Saturday June 4th 9:am-3:pm Empty Re: Past Event: 5th Annual Ionia Classic Car & Truck Show Saturday June 4th 9:am-3:pm

Post by GreyGhost Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 am

We will be still parking on the street. The little park is where we will be setting up our canopys and chairs. It's just a little more area for us to strech out. This is a city park and they wouldn't like us very much if we ruined thier freshly planted grass.

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Tue May 24, 2011 8:23 am

Understood. Thanks Jeff.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Wed May 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Here are some pics of years past;
http://www.ioniaclassiccar.com/photos.htm

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Tue May 31, 2011 5:58 am

I will be there with both the kiddies!! Sounds like it should be a fun show!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue May 31, 2011 6:27 pm

cool i guess ill be there..sounds ok to meeeeeeeeeee rockon
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Tue May 31, 2011 6:52 pm

The website said there will be a monster truck giving rides too. It's called Shell-Camino. 3gears

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 pm

DJ will be geeked to ride in a monster truck!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 am

I have a lot of things going on today. Zack has graduation tonight and I have to find time to get G.G. cleaned up. I may not be on here as much. If you need more info or directions you can call me;
(616) 240-5919. If you can't make it early let me know so I can save you a spot. Thanks, Jeff. bounce

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:43 pm

hey jeff just wanted to let ya know that ill be at meijer parking lot at 7ish will be there before 7:30 patriot
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Hey jeff thanks for the invite was an awesome show me and the kids had an awesome time!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks Bry, It was a great show I wish it was not so hot. Thank you also to Chad and Bessie for making it out today. I have some pics that I will post later. iagree

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 am

Oh Congrats on the trophies Jeff!! banana Heres a few pics didnt get a lot cuz Dj had my phone!! lol

https://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x410/Bryanne_Talant/WEEKEND%20OF%20THE%20JUNE%20FOURTH/
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:25 am

i had alot of fun and congrads to jeffery party
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down