WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ledges Car Show pictures............

3 posters

Go down

Ledges Car Show pictures............ Empty Ledges Car Show pictures............

Post by Danstang Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 am

Here's a link to the pics that MJ took at the Ledges car show in Grand Ledge. Tons of sweet cars were there in Fitzgerald Park. We met up with some of the CAM guys that were and hung out all day.

Click here----------------->Ledges Car Show pics
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Ledges Car Show pictures............ Empty Re: Ledges Car Show pictures............

Post by wingedone Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:16 am

Thanks for posting the pics Dan! I particularly like #48 and #49. Wink

We always take a camera and never take pics. Busy day.

Nice to see you guys again. Smile
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Ledges Car Show pictures............ Empty Re: Ledges Car Show pictures............

Post by Danstang Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:10 am

Hey Thomas, did you ever find that missing plaque? BTW, your cars looked great!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Here are the pics that I had taken, many are of the same cars, some are not. I got some good pics of Thomas and Barbra's car in there too! (....and some of Jeff's [GreyGhost] too) approve

Click here-------->Dan's pics of Ledges car show
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Danstang wrote:Hey Thomas, did you ever find that missing plaque? BTW, your cars looked great!

Nope. It was just a piece of paper in a protective sheet. No biggie. Just print another.

Thanks!! Smile
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Thanks for posting more pics of the car show. It turned out to be a nice day for everyone. My family really enjoyed the whole event. :^dancer^:

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down