WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10

+5
BraMas
Eturner
GreyGhost
JUSTAGT
Danstang
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10 Empty Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10

Post by Danstang Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 am

Hey everyone, here is the next event on the schedule: 2010 Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show

Here is the link to the event: 2010 Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show

Click here to see last year's pics----->2009 Ledges car show

Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010
Time: 9:00am - 4pm
Show times from 9am-4pm RAIN OR SHINE!
$5 entry fee per show vehicle, registration begins at 9am
Dash plaques & goody bags for the first 200 vehicles registered.
Door prizes, 50/50 raffle, craft show, DJ, swap meet, and special award trophies!
Breakfast and lunch concessions available from the Grand ledge Lions Club and A&W.

More info to come soon..............

Last edited by Danstang on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10 Empty Re: Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10

Post by JUSTAGT Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 pm

sounds like fun are you going to enter?
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10 Empty Re: Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10

Post by Danstang Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm

yup!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Me too! Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:21 pm

awesome - then count us in! bounce
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Sweet! Hey Wildhorses, let's show up like we did at Charlotte......that was a nice group we had there, really looked cool seeing the club fill nearly the entire block there.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:11 am

Might have to work, but if not then count us in too.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Let's meet at the Meijers in GRAND LEDGE this time at 8:45am an leave there at 9am ro the show (that way we can all roll in together). The Meijers is on the corner of Saginaw HWY and M-100.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Made plans to go to a Zeeland car show this weekend. Need to build up the West side of the state
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Unmanned Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 pm

I could make it, even enter if I can get someone to weld my driver side exhaust back up, the rubber hanger broke and the metal hangers weld broke. Damn these roads.
Unmanned
Unmanned
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 52
My Name: : James Lo Tempio
My Ride/Rides: : 1989 Mustang GT Convertible, Red/White SOLD
2003 Mustang Convertible, Yellow/White Daughters
2000 Ford Explorer Limited Edition, White/Tan
2009 Jeep Compass
Mods: : Steering Wheel cover, Its VERY nice. :p

https://www.facebook.com/Seasick007

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10 Empty Ledges Car Show

Post by JUSTAGT Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:57 pm

cool beans Dan - we'll see you at meijers - shall I give you my grocery list too? hahahahaha see you saturday! bounce 3gears
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Ledges Classic Auto and Craft Show 7/10/10 Empty Ledges Car show

Post by WLDHRSE Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Count me and Tracey in. Not sure about Joe yet. wave

Course are we ever sure about Joe? lol!

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 am

Fun Run for my local chapter is the same day. Sad

You folks have a great time. It's a very, very good show.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:31 pm

I may try to meet up with you guys at Meijer as well. I have never been to an event in MI yet. Should be fun. Keep your eyes peeled for a red foxbody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

bbredstang wrote:I may try to meet up with you guys at Meijer as well. I have never been to an event in MI yet. Should be fun. Keep your eyes peeled for a red foxbody.
Sounds good! Hope to see you there!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:24 pm

bbredstang wrote:I may try to meet up with you guys at Meijer as well. I have never been to an event in MI yet. Should be fun. Keep your eyes peeled for a red foxbody.

Just look for a bunch of "cool" lol! mustangs... And a bunch of "not so cool" guys standing around staring at them.

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm

dont forget girls stare at em too! bounce
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:17 pm

JUSTAGT wrote:dont forget girls stare at em too! bounce

Sorry... Gals dig mustangs too. Embarassed

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Unmanned Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 am

Turn out that I have to work from 10-2. Sorry
Unmanned
Unmanned
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 52
My Name: : James Lo Tempio
My Ride/Rides: : 1989 Mustang GT Convertible, Red/White SOLD
2003 Mustang Convertible, Yellow/White Daughters
2000 Ford Explorer Limited Edition, White/Tan
2009 Jeep Compass
Mods: : Steering Wheel cover, Its VERY nice. :p

https://www.facebook.com/Seasick007

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Great show today, except the crazy weather.

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:05 pm

we had a great time and it was nice bringing my own car out for a change
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Thanks for coming out to the show ( to everyone who was there)! Nice to meet you Brian (bbredstang), hope to see you at some more events! Also nice to finally see Brad's car in person for once, lol. There were several people there talking about the club and even referring to area of the show as "Mustang Alley". cheers At least we didn't get the bad weather they thought we were gonna get.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 pm

how many cars?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 am

8 (one new)
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 am

threadworthlesswitho
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next