WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going to the Ledges car show July 11th in Grand Ledge

4 posters

Go down

Anyone going to the Ledges car show July 11th in Grand Ledge Empty Anyone going to the Ledges car show July 11th in Grand Ledge

Post by wingedone Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:24 pm

We had planned on going, and still hope too, but the weather is turning on us and I don't know for sure.

I haven't been there for several years, but I do know that they usually get a lot of late model cars there. Several years ago, a Gran Prix club was there.

Plus the price is only $5 per car. A pittance by todays standard.

9:00am to 3:00pm.

Here is hoping for a change in the forcast.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to the Ledges car show July 11th in Grand Ledge Empty Re: Anyone going to the Ledges car show July 11th in Grand Ledge

Post by Danstang Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:49 am

You know what Thomas, we may just do that. The Fallen Heroes cruise is not looking very organized, or at least as organized as the Toys for Tots run. I'll keep everyone posted. At best if the cruise the monuments doesn't fly, we can easily make the Grand Ledge car show.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to the Ledges car show July 11th in Grand Ledge Empty Re: Anyone going to the Ledges car show July 11th in Grand Ledge

Post by wingedone Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 am

Oops, sorry Dan, I missed that you already had something set up for that day.

Whatever works out for you guys. Smile
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:02 pm

yeah this looks a lot better than that cruise...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:34 pm

i'll be in jersey for my grandma's memorial. sucks i wont be able to make it with you guys.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Due to changes in the Fallen Heroes Cruise event on how they are handling it, we are not going to go on this particular run. However, we will meet at the QD in Charlotte off of exit 61 @ 10:30am. We can pull together a donation, for those who want to put into it, and run it across the street for the Fallen Heroes Foundation (since we are not going on their run). From there we can head up to Grand Ledge to enjoy the Ledges car show!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Very nice car show! It was a big show, huge variety of cars there. Pics will be soon.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down