WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a sheet of plexiglass, anyone know of local shops that sell it?

2 posters

Go down

Need a sheet of plexiglass, anyone know of local shops that sell it? Empty Need a sheet of plexiglass, anyone know of local shops that sell it?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Im working on a project and need a sheet of plexiglass... anyone know of any stores that sell it here in indy? ive tried lowes and home depot with no luck, unless i overlooked it or didnt check the right department. Need it ASAP

Thanks guys!

Back to top Go down

Need a sheet of plexiglass, anyone know of local shops that sell it? Empty Re: Need a sheet of plexiglass, anyone know of local shops that sell it?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:04 pm

There is suppose to be a shop over where Performance Driven just opened that works on race cars. They may have it although I'm not sure what the name is. I will see if my buddy remembers since he was the one who went out there.

Back to top Go down

Need a sheet of plexiglass, anyone know of local shops that sell it? Empty Re: Need a sheet of plexiglass, anyone know of local shops that sell it?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:17 pm

I know menards has acrylic and we're getting in some new stuff and blowing out the old stuff so you might be able to get a good deal.. Never been to the greenwood store yet though.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:20 pm

I got a few sheets of it when I built my sub box! but ya it was lowes or menards
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:21 pm

I know that menards in greenwood and the one over by ur apt. most likey too have it. I've bought some from the greenwood store before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:01 pm

yea i walked past the little shelf they have for it... easy to miss in the store on emerson and southport, its behind some doors. picked up what i needed today, thanks guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:38 am

Wade and plexi glass...this isn't good folks.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:11 pm

Twisted Evil just wait... im hoping ill have the project ready for friday

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:15 pm

i cant wait! ive been waiting enough on my project lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:18 pm

yea man, i guess the only good thing is if i get mine runnin this weekend, then we can have separate weekends to have a first time roll out party

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:19 pm

lol true! cause you know mine at the earliest will be done on the 29th lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:22 pm

yup... which really makes the IndyHP event your rollout event... which im unfortunately not gonna make now due to work

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:24 pm

that sucks bro! did you preregister?
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:25 pm

yea, i talked to the guy who is in charge of it all and hes gonna refund me my fees, which is good. hell after finding out its 150mile drive i was kinda happy in a way i had to work cause i dont have the extra $100 for just gas anyway right now

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:26 pm

lol true, true! i was gonna offer to pick up your registration but if he is given it back to you then thats good 2 Smile
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:30 pm

yea you can pick up my friends registration who has the old 96 cobra i first had, who registered before realizing it was a 150mile trip and now he doesnt wanna go.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 pm

sorry to hear that man! i really wanna see that thing go down the track!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:38 pm

you will at ORP sometime in the near future... it kinda works out though so im not rushing to get it dialed in so quickly, as id like to take some time to get it just right so theres no issues when we are out just cruisin... cause it will be easy to dial in for WOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down