WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good audio shops in Cashville?

Go down

Good audio shops in Cashville? Empty Good audio shops in Cashville?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:20 am

Hey yall. Ok so ill be comin back to Cashville on the 14th of November and i want a system in my car. I want a 10" flip down dvd player in the roof, a cd/nav in dash with at least a 5" flip up screen, all the stock speakers replaced, an alarm system, and where the back seat used to be i want 2 twelve inch subs pushin at least 800 watts, and dyna mat all over. does anybody know of a good place in Clarksville to get all that done at a half way decent price? im lookin to spend less than 4500 bucks. i dont know, maybe its impossible to get all that for less than that but damnit im gonna try. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks - PAINCAKE!!!

Back to top Go down

Good audio shops in Cashville? Empty Re: Good audio shops in Cashville?

Post by JH96GT Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:56 am

Talk to Andy (LinEmUp01Stang). He just opened up a new shop and does quality work.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Yea just get with Andy when you get back and he'll hook you up..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Hey Andy. I was lookin and i found that MTX audio makes these thunderstorm formed enclosures with amp and subs included. i want one with 2 x 12" subs and a decent amp to fit in where my back seat used to be. can ya hook it up?

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:05 pm

Might need to PM him. :^drunk^:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 am

right... dont really know how to do that... not too computer savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:06 pm

Paincake wrote:right... dont really know how to do that... not too computer savvy

No problem, I did it for you.

To PM (private message), just go to the top of the page where the option is listed (P.M.) and click it. You'll then be directed to your inbox where you can send and recieve messages. Kinda like email. :^drunk^:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Paincake wrote:Hey Andy. I was lookin and i found that MTX audio makes these thunderstorm formed enclosures with amp and subs included. i want one with 2 x 12" subs and a decent amp to fit in where my back seat used to be. can ya hook it up?

Sorry for the late response. I do know that MTX makes the ThunderForm enclosures, but as far as i have seen, i can not find one for the back seat delete.. I have built many of systems where the back seat normally is, and it looks kewl as hell.. Another thing, Exactly how are you wanting this system to look.. I do everything from basic to well Show Quality.. Here is a couple of examples.., I know that they are not in mustangs, but these are examples..LOL
Good audio shops in Cashville? Background

In the Pic the clarion one is the only 1 i did not do...this is just a slight of example of sum of my skillz...lol, you can also check out alot of other pics on my myspace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=387244691

If you need to contact me, I am usually reached better on Myspace, or the phone.. ( My number is 931-542-6145)

Also, to anybody else who reads this, i have a Vortech S-Trim Polished for 2005 to 2007 mustangs KIT for a 5800.00, and also a procharger kit P1SC same years for 5600.00. Sorry to also advertise...lol, i just could not resist.. I am getting one hell of a deal on these and figured i would pass the savings on to my fellow stang bangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:24 pm

Paincake wrote:Hey yall. Ok so ill be comin back to Cashville on the 14th of November and i want a system in my car. I want a 10" flip down dvd player in the roof, a cd/nav in dash with at least a 5" flip up screen, all the stock speakers replaced, an alarm system, and where the back seat used to be i want 2 twelve inch subs pushin at least 800 watts, and dyna mat all over. does anybody know of a good place in Clarksville to get all that done at a half way decent price? im lookin to spend less than 4500 bucks. i dont know, maybe its impossible to get all that for less than that but damnit im gonna try. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks - PAINCAKE!!!

Dude, for that kind of money i can build you a show stopper, and be loud as hell..If you decide to do this, you can get somebody to drop it off at my shop, and i can store it there till you get back..as a matter of fact, i can have your car done by then..I do accept pay-pal, and i can do credit card over the phone...Your call...I would be more than happy to do this job for you. I did another mustang when i worked at another shop in town, but they have rights to those photos, so i need another one, for my shop...Currently i have a guy who has competed in all of the MECA events for the past couple of months, and he has numerous trophys, and the one i am proud of, is the 1st place in the S5 class which is 5000 watts+, in a street driven car. so far we have hit a 143.3 DB with a single 15" sub. I just built him a different box this past week, and this one should put him at 150+..I will find out sunday..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey Andy. Ok man right now my car does not have an interior at all in it so i have to take it by the Ford dealership and have one put in. I dont know about gettin a show stopper only because ive still gotta save weight. im thinkin just a simple 2 x 12" sub setup with the amps hidden and the subs visible from inside the car. i have the car in Fl right now. what if i was to just go with a simple head unit, 2 x 12's where the back seat used to be and some good amps and replace all the stock speakers for right now, and ill get the rest done by ya when i get back from this block leave. im gonna be really pressed for time when i get back. i will have one day off then 7 days of re-integration training then 3 half days then im gone so all in all i will have 11 days back at Ft. Campbell to get an interior and a system put in my car. i dont know if thats possible or not but im damn sure gonna try. anyways hit me up and let me know what ya think man. i tried to friend ya on myspace but it wouldnt let me. hit me up at sureshotsniper1@yahoo.com. thats me. peace - PAINCAKE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:22 am

Paincake wrote:Hey Andy. Ok man right now my car does not have an interior at all in it so i have to take it by the Ford dealership and have one put in. I dont know about gettin a show stopper only because ive still gotta save weight. im thinkin just a simple 2 x 12" sub setup with the amps hidden and the subs visible from inside the car. i have the car in Fl right now. what if i was to just go with a simple head unit, 2 x 12's where the back seat used to be and some good amps and replace all the stock speakers for right now, and ill get the rest done by ya when i get back from this block leave. im gonna be really pressed for time when i get back. i will have one day off then 7 days of re-integration training then 3 half days then im gone so all in all i will have 11 days back at Ft. Campbell to get an interior and a system put in my car. i dont know if thats possible or not but im damn sure gonna try. anyways hit me up and let me know what ya think man. i tried to friend ya on myspace but it wouldnt let me. hit me up at sureshotsniper1@yahoo.com. thats me. peace - PAINCAKE!!!

PM sent!!!!!lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down