WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Let's do a Hooters Car Night! 8/10/11

+7
Eturner
BraMas
Wldflly
loosenut41983
PAINTERDUDE
Supercheese
Danstang
11 posters

Go down

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 Empty Past Event: Let's do a Hooters Car Night! 8/10/11

Post by Danstang Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 am

Hey gang, we need to do our part at increasing the attendance at the Hooters on Edgewood Blvd in Lansing. We are looking at Wednesday, August 10th to meet there with the Charlotte Cruisers and maybe some others. Randy and I figured to give everyone a heads up way ahead of time to plan ahead. Food is 20% for those showing cars and they do some other activities. Come on Wildhorses, who's up for a night hangong out with friends and other car enthusiasts on an August summer night?

UPDATE as of 8/7/11:
Hey gang, things get started at 5:00pm on Wednesday at Hooters. I figure we can meet at the Sam's Club parking lot (on Edgewood Blvd and American Rd) at 4:40pm and head over to Hooters shortly after as a group. It seems to be our M.O. and what everyone expects from the Wildhorses lately!

Last edited by Danstang on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 Empty Re: Past Event: Let's do a Hooters Car Night! 8/10/11

Post by Supercheese Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:14 am

I'm in. I like wings.
Supercheese
Supercheese
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Joe D
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT and 1966 Coupe
Mods: : 2001 GT.. way too much.
1966 Coupe.. bone stock original

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 Empty Re: Past Event: Let's do a Hooters Car Night! 8/10/11

Post by PAINTERDUDE Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 am

I'm in. I like hOOters. Dont tell my wife.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 pm

what time??
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Number of posts : 174
Humor : a ford contour being pulled over by 7 pedal bike cops..... priceless!!!
My Name: : Scott
My Ride/Rides: : 00' Blue Ford Mustang V6
Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Going to try to make it have invited some new peeps also!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 pm

I think I will make the trek over there. For the food of course drool
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:13 am

loosenut41983 wrote:what time??
More details to come in the very near future!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Only if I can talk the wife into it!...
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 am

omgno no,no,no......tell her it is a Club Event your attendance is mandatory and she would just be very bored so she should find something to do by herself on that night. I'll bet you haven't been married long. Just ask the guys with 20 years under their belt they have worked the system many times before....You like HOT WINGS and would never even notice the orange shorts confused or white tops.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:03 pm

PAINTERDUDE wrote: omgno no,no,no......tell her it is a Club Event your attendance is mandatory and she would just be very bored so she should find something to do by herself on that night. I'll bet you haven't been married long. Just ask the guys with 20 years under their belt they have worked the system many times before....You like HOT WINGS and would never even notice the orange shorts confused or white tops.

Unfortunatly my wife knows me all to well!!.... She knows I will notice those things!!.... Hahahahahahaha. Wink
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:11 pm

I`ll try if i`m not at work
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 am

Cool Sandy & I will be there. The Charlotte Cruiser will be coming let show them how the WildHorses show up for events.

WildHorses Rule !!!
3gears party
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey gang, things get started at 5:00pm on Wednesday at Hooters. I figure we can meet at the Sam's Club parking lot (on Edgewood Blvd and American Rd) at 4:40pm and head over to Hooters shortly after as a group. It seems to be our M.O. and what everyone expects from the Wildhorses lately!

Who's in????
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 pm

I will be there but probably late so you'll have to save me a spot have my entrance exams at 4!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

How do you guys get out of work so early? I work until 5:30 everyday. I will be there but probably not until 6pm. Try to squeeze me in if there is room.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by raym5_0 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 pm

the weather forecast looks good, I plan on going.
raym5_0
raym5_0
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
Humor : If I dont remember...it didnt happen
My Name: : Gary
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Terminator
1963 Fairlane
Mods: : 2003 Terminator Cobra Silver Metallic
2.3 whipple, AFCO H/E, MRT CATS, Magnaflow catback, Killer Chiller

upcoming mods to install
FTB Delrin IRS bushing kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 am

Cool The Charlotte Cruisers will be there around 6:30
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I had a good time. Good to see everyone. Had to stay calm when I saw a little guy with his hands all over the front of my hood but I guess that is bound to happen when you drive to car shows, next time I'll hit the panic button on my keypad and give him a thrill.

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 102_3346

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 102_3339

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 102_3340

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 102_3341

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 102_3342

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 102_3343

Iike this car. I asked the owner if he wanted to trade even up and he looked at me funny, wonder what he was thinking confused

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 102_3344

Past Event: Let's do a  Hooters Car Night!  8/10/11 102_3345
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Great pics as always there Lyle, had a great time seeing everyone again! We'll have to do the Hooters night again soon. Thanks for making it out again everyone!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Had an awesome time other than having a heart attack over watching dj mac on the girls think hes been around brian too much!! Lol!!! Was great seeing everyone and we should definately do it again!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by raym5_0 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:25 am

had a good time, and weather was great for a change.

side note:

came up on the owner of the blue GT500 ( pic on above post )yesterday on M-50 on my way home from Meijer...... M-50 was wide open going by the gravel pit, so I pulled into the passing lane in 3rd gear to see if he was game. He didnt make any move so I just mashed the pedal to the floor and continued on my way. I would've liked to seen how it would do vs the Shelby.
raym5_0
raym5_0
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
Humor : If I dont remember...it didnt happen
My Name: : Gary
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Terminator
1963 Fairlane
Mods: : 2003 Terminator Cobra Silver Metallic
2.3 whipple, AFCO H/E, MRT CATS, Magnaflow catback, Killer Chiller

upcoming mods to install
FTB Delrin IRS bushing kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 am

raym5_0 wrote:had a good time, and weather was great for a change.

side note:

came up on the owner of the blue GT500 ( pic on above post )yesterday on M-50 on my way home from Meijer...... M-50 was wide open going by the gravel pit, so I pulled into the passing lane in 3rd gear to see if he was game. He didnt make any move so I just mashed the pedal to the floor and continued on my way. I would've liked to seen how it would do vs the Shelby.

He doesnt look like he is one that likes to play!!... But on a side note that would make for a pretty cool match up!!... I've seen some videos of Cobras taking out Shelbys and vise versa!...
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 am

Spoken in an accent like Arnold.....NOBODY BEATS THE TERMINATOR DAAA I WILL BREAK YOU INTO LITTLE GIRLY PIECES DAAAA!!!! YOU WILL COWER AND PEE YOUR PANTS WHEN THE TERMINATOR COMES FOR YOU DAAA Razz

Yeah I know too much time on my hands sorry.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:26 am

thatfunny
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 am

PAINTERDUDE wrote:Spoken in an accent like Arnold.....NOBODY BEATS THE TERMINATOR DAAA I WILL BREAK YOU INTO LITTLE GIRLY PIECES DAAAA!!!! YOU WILL COWER AND PEE YOUR PANTS WHEN THE TERMINATOR COMES FOR YOU DAAA Razz

Yeah I know too much time on my hands sorry.

lol!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down