WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exciting News from Jenkins & Wynne Ford!!!!!

+3
95GTS
Krutch21
steves04cobra
7 posters

Go down

Exciting News from Jenkins & Wynne Ford!!!!! Empty Exciting News from Jenkins & Wynne Ford!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:17 am

Some exciting news from Clarksville's local Ford dealership, Jenkins & Wynne Ford. And with Jenkins & Wynne Ford being a club sponsor this is even more exciting..

1. Jenkins & Wynne Ford is once again a major sponsor for "March Madness". Quote, Don Jenkins stated "It's a pleasure sponsoring this event, when Clarksville's only Mustang Club is willing to put on an event that takes racing off the streets and to the track." Don Jenkins is glad to see that Clarksville has a strong Mustang structure.

2. Jenkins & Wynne Ford also announce they will warranty aftermarket upgrades, as long as the parts are order thru their parts department and the aftermarkets parts are placed on your vehicle by Jenkins & Wynne Ford technicans. This is done on a individual case bases.

3. Kroy Chesher, the prize winner of the 2010 Mustang, a soldier stationed at FT.Campbell, KY, just placed is order with Jenkins & Wynne Ford. At the presentation of Kory's winning car, Jenkins & Wynne Ford has asked for the Wildhorses Mustang Club to be at the presentation. This will be a major news story with newspaper, radio & television coverage. More details will be announce in late March as to the actual date of the big ceremony.

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Exciting News from Jenkins & Wynne Ford!!!!! Empty Re: Exciting News from Jenkins & Wynne Ford!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:50 am

Awesome!

Back to top Go down

Exciting News from Jenkins & Wynne Ford!!!!! Empty Re: Exciting News from Jenkins & Wynne Ford!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:37 pm

that's awesome, Chesher is a soldier in my company. He won the Mustang GT but upgraded to the GT 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am

That's cool of them to warranty the parts but you are also going to get bent over on the price.

Back to top Go down

Exciting News from Jenkins & Wynne Ford!!!!! Empty ford dealership

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 am

I am a Mustang nutt. I have owned several of them over the past 40 years. My current car is a beautiful 01 mineral gray GT convertable. I found this forum on the Grey Mustang site and wanted to share a story with the folks in your area. I live in Northeast TN (about 20 min. from Bristol Motor Speedway) .I was in Clarksville a couple of years ago for a School Adm. trainning program at the APU campus. I had a problem with the Explorer I was driving at the time. The emergency brake cable came lose and became lodged in the wheel (which caused a bolt to be ground off) . The car was out of warranty but the Ford dealer there fixed the problem and didn't charge me a cent. That is the nicest dealership I have ever dealt with. My wife an I loved our stay in Clarksville. Also ,we need a club like Wildhorse in Upper East TN .

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Where is there dealership located
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:48 pm

steves04cobra wrote:Where is there dealership located

It's on College St.right across from Austin Peay.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Sweet thanks
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Update on the presentation to Kory Chesher with the 2010 Mustang GT500.. Today I was at Jenkins and Wynne. The date is now for some time in June. The GT500 should arrive by the first of June. It seems Speed Channel will now also be taking part in the event. Also the event will be a day long event with several executives and parts distributors coming for the event. I should have more details later in the month.. But the plan is still to have our club present for the event and involved with the actual presentation of the GT500..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:Update on the presentation to Kory Chesher with the 2010 Mustang GT500.. Today I was at Jenkins and Wynne. The date is now for some time in June. The GT500 should arrive by the first of June. It seems Speed Channel will now also be taking part in the event. Also the event will be a day long event with several executives and parts distributors coming for the event. I should have more details later in the month.. But the plan is still to have our club present for the event and involved with the actual presentation of the GT500..

Is Kory Chesher involved in anyway with the Club? I dont think he is a member, but does he talk with any of you guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:46 pm

1BAD3V wrote:
Is Kory Chesher involved in anyway with the Club? I dont think he is a member, but does he talk with any of you guys?
Not yet anyways. Not even sure he knows about us. It was J&W who approached me about the event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:
1BAD3V wrote:
Not yet anyways. Not even sure he knows about us. It was J&W who approached me about the event.

Ahh!! It's gonna be sweet to see a brand new 2010 GT500 around town.

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Thu May 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:Update on the presentation to Kory Chesher with the 2010 Mustang GT500.. Today I was at Jenkins and Wynne. The date is now for some time in June. The GT500 should arrive by the first of June. It seems Speed Channel will now also be taking part in the event. Also the event will be a day long event with several executives and parts distributors coming for the event. I should have more details later in the month.. But the plan is still to have our club present for the event and involved with the actual presentation of the GT500..

This will be so awesome!
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu May 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Awesome!
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by tarafied1 Fri May 08, 2009 1:29 pm

That is pretty cool and and honer for the club, great way to represent guys & gals!
tarafied1
tarafied1
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 85
Humor : real cars don't power the front wheels, they lift them!
My Name: : Craig
My Ride/Rides: : 1967 Mustang Hardtop, red on red
Mods: : 429 BB, 4 wheel disc brakes, Shelby/Eleanor body mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2842869

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 pm

I got a call this afternoon, should have full details by Friday of this week. As soon as I get complete info I'll pass along the date and everything else... It took longer to get the 2010 Cobra then Jenkins & Wynne expected...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:40 pm

OK final details!!!!

The event is being held on Tuesday July 7th. This is a private invitation just for the Wildhorses Mustang Club. Dinner will be served to everyone that comes to the event. We need to come in as a group with special parking arrangements for the rides. Everyone needs to bring their Mustang, Lightning, Capri or T-Bird. Sorry for those that may have your ride down, but strictly Ford Performance Vehicles.

Meeting at McDonalds on Riverside Dr at 5:00pm with the group leaving at 5:15pm. No delays or waiting on people, unfortunately this is a time constraint format that must be followed. Make sure to wear your Wildhorses Mustang Club attire!!!

The event format:

5:30pm-6:15pm - Food and drinks will be served

6:15pm - Ford Events start;

50th Anniversary of Jenkins & Wynne Ford
GT500 Presentation
Wildhorses Mustang Club Presentation.

Please RSVP for the event. I need an accurate count of rides and people for the event by July 1st!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 pm

We'll be there!!! I'll request the time off as soon as I get to work. wooohooo.
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 pm

On a Tuesday? Really? Sorry guys & gals, no way I will be able to make that. Have fun!
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Unfortunatly I leave for Ft. knox on the 7th so i won't be there
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 am

There is no way we can make this because we don't get off until 5. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down