WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any winter mods going on out there?

+11
Krutch21
WLDHRSE
Wolvee
phrostygurl
BRADTHEBLADE
Shady
wingedone
BraMas
1fstroush
Eturner
Danstang
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Any winter mods going on out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any winter mods going on out there?

Post by cowboy kyle Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:47 pm

u tim thats the person i saw bashing on there some wons mods

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : quit laughin because i am a tick tack
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang gt red

http://myspace.com/countrytruckman84

Back to top Go down

Any winter mods going on out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any winter mods going on out there?

Post by BraMas Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 pm

cowboy kyle wrote:u tim thats the person i saw bashing on there some wons mods
I NEVER bashed any of his mods........... I asked him if he was putting things on his car that would do him no good. But think what you want. :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 am

Come on ladies....play nice.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy kyle Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 am

**** i'm just callin it how i see it. maybe if ur not bashing on there mods but then u need to look at how u word stuff cause ill tell u it sure looks like it from here. and im not that close either.

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:17 am

Take it easy bud, valid points or not it's nothing to get upset about. Take it from me when I say it's not worth it to get upset over the internet.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:16 pm

zac yourelly need to plan your build. sounds like your just throwing parts at it now just to make it fast without really planning any thing at all. build up your block now for the future parts you want. you'll be alot happier in the end.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Eturner wrote:zac yourelly need to plan your build. sounds like your just throwing parts at it now just to make it fast without really planning any thing at all. build up your block now for the future parts you want. you'll be alot happier in the end.

And how!
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:13 pm

zac if you want to make good power out of that 5.0 get this kit http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=TFS%2DK514%2D360%2D350&autoview=sku ya it maybe 2500$ but thats just a drop in the hat. That will put you at 360hp at the motor so you will spin the rollers at about 300rwhp put a nx 100shot on it and make close to 400rwhp. With that hp with is good for mid 12s if you drive your a$$ off just my input you will have 3000$ or so into it
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 111
My Name: : Eric
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT
Mods: : More then you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:23 am

This is the way to go Zack, bolt ons can only go so far. Do a complete rebuild and you'll definitely have a better shot at reaching that 400hp mark.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:29 am

FASTGT wrote:zac if you want to make good power out of that 5.0 get this kit http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=TFS%2DK514%2D360%2D350&autoview=sku ya it maybe 2500$ but thats just a drop in the hat. That will put you at 360hp at the motor so you will spin the rollers at about 300rwhp put a nx 100shot on it and make close to 400rwhp. With that hp with is good for mid 12s if you drive your a$$ off just my input you will have 3000$ or so into it

Damned good deal and great package...I would be all over this if I had a 94-98 body style.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy kyle Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:36 am

im not up set just calling things how i see them. i guess after u've had a few thing go wrong over here it opens ur eyes and i cann't stand people acting like there better then some one. like i said its was how i took it, i may have taken it wrong and if i did then thats my bad.

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:15 am

Wow I can't believe you figured me out. I do think I'm better than everyone just ask everyone that knows me in the club and that is what they will tell you. :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 am

BraMas wrote:Wow I can't believe you figured me out. I do think I'm better than everyone just ask everyone that knows me in the club and that is what they will tell you. :*bonk(:

I'm happy to argue that fact. EVERYONE knows I'm better than everyone here. I don't know if it's because their standards are low or mine are so high but no matter what, know that I AM KING EGO, I AM SXYNERD!

I wrote everyone a poem, it goes like this:

Freedom isn't free,
You gotta pay me.
I'm am the best,
forget about the rest.
Once I had a puppy that was blind,
and I kicked him.
______________Yeah, B`itches! whip
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:25 pm

what the hell mike? and Kyle Tim was not bashing on Zack he was just stating that in a a fuel injected car bigger injectors are gonna spray the same amount of just at less of a work load because it is all controlled by the computer.... Yes they are capable of spraying more but not without a tune...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Sxynerd wrote:
BraMas wrote:Wow I can't believe you figured me out. I do think I'm better than everyone just ask everyone that knows me in the club and that is what they will tell you. :*bonk(:

I'm happy to argue that fact. EVERYONE knows I'm better than everyone here. I don't know if it's because their standards are low or mine are so high but no matter what, know that I AM KING EGO, I AM SXYNERD!

I wrote everyone a poem, it goes like this:

Freedom isn't free,
You gotta pay me.
I'm am the best,
forget about the rest.
Once I had a puppy that was blind,
and I kicked him.
______________Yeah, B`itches! whip
Mike, you crack me up! rofl Only you would kick a blind puppy, lol.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:22 pm

:_lol_: :_lol_: :_lol_:
Thanks for the heads up Mike.... You'all know who NOT to ask to babysit your pets!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm here simply for your amusement. :*woohoo*:

RESPECT ME BCITCHES!
Any winter mods going on out there? - Page 4 Family-Guy---Stewie--C11790621
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 pm

ok just becuz i like to learn all i can about cars can some one tell me why a 302 cobra 94-95 takes 24# injectors and the gt takes 19# when the displacement is the same granted they run diff intake but thats about it.so my main question is why the gt 302 cant benifit from the larger cobra injectors given the intake and cam is going to be switched?
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 pm

brad my guess would be tune... people were saying that just throwing bigger injectors in it isn't gonna make a difference cause your still getting the same amount of fuel unless you have it tuned...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:25 pm

so what is being said is that becuz zack didnt say he was getting a new tune along with all the parts he was putting on everyone said they wont help him or that he was waisting money.well i supose if all of you thought that some one would put all of these parts on their car and not tune it.then what else can be said.but if there is more reason to why the cobra benifits were the gt would be a waist tell me cuz im getting ready to build a 302 as well.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:02 pm

I do not think his setup will max out the stock injectors so if he dont then it was a waste of cash. If he just has a local guy port the stock heads throw in a cam and put on a cobra intake I will put cash on it that he will not spin the rollers to 250. 99-04 GTs have 19lb injectors and my car N/A made 300rwhp so unless he buys that trick flow setup or one close to it he will not max them out.
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 111
My Name: : Eric
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT
Mods: : More then you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 pm

^I heard you got to 300hp buy using UDP and a Tune, lol.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:53 pm

FASTGT wrote:I do not think his setup will max out the stock injectors so if he dont then it was a waste of cash. If he just has a local guy port the stock heads throw in a cam and put on a cobra intake I will put cash on it that he will not spin the rollers to 250. 99-04 GTs have 19lb injectors and my car N/A made 300rwhp so unless he buys that trick flow setup or one close to it he will not max them out.
ok so that gets back to my original question why then dose the 94-95 cobra run 24# injectors.it seems to me that they put them in for no reason.and again please understand that i am just trying to figure out why half the peaple say it will help(along with the other mods that are planed)and the other half say there is no need.as for the 250 mark i have no care in the rwhp of the motor im building im after the et. on the time slip and i have read pleanty of articals that show bone stock 5.0s in the 12s AND YES i know my vert wont get there like that.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by WLDHRSE Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Sxynerd wrote:
FASTGT wrote:
WLDHRSE wrote:Just one real big one Shhhhhhh! its a suprise :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: Twisted Evil I am coming for you again Eric so bring it baby!

LOL I will take care of you this year dont worry Twisted Evil :*burnout*: I am not spending 5k in mods for nothing approve I just hope there are not to many of the guys at the track to watch you get :*owned:

Brian's gonna leave the track in tears that day, lol.... whip We love you Brian but you're not beating either of us with a 1.7kb, a stock bottom end and a little400hp. Step up the game playa! 600rw and 11.oh's or just enter the car show... :*bonk(:

(we're just playing :^drunk^: )
Its not stock he he he! Twisted Evil its going to be a great summer! Oh and trust me we will have a chance to touch them off on the track of course remember we dont approve of street racing :*naughty*:

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 am

Brian, I think we saw you going up I-69 last Sat afternoon. Yellow w/black racing stripes, right?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next