WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cruisin downriver june 27th

Go down

cruisin downriver june 27th Empty cruisin downriver june 27th

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:12 am

okay, its a cruise in downriver detroit (lincoln park, southgate,riverview and wyandotte) on Fort street from outer drive to sibley rd . basically just a cruise similar to woodward but a little smaller scale.(woodward's the only other one ive been to but id imagine they are all about the same) i have plans on going, maybe we could get a group together to go. if we get a group to go and left early enough we could probably claim a parking lot section. although ill probably wander around looking for burnouts.

and bring your spare tires but dont get caught. lol. i know i plan on rippin thru some tires a little bit.

a website for it is cruisindownriver.com

Back to top Go down

cruisin downriver june 27th Empty Re: cruisin downriver june 27th

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 am

nobody is interested in going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am

This one is the same weekend as the bridge run and St. Ignace car show up north. We canceled this run last year and ended up missing a good show. I want to make it up there this year.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:05 am

ohh, well. i wouldnt have gas for that one. plus going downriver gives me the opportunity to visit family. so if anyone isnt going to st. ignace and wants to do something im gonna go down there for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down