WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting on the 26th

4 posters

Go down

Meeting on the 26th Empty Meeting on the 26th

Post by phrostygurl Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:45 am

I noticed on the events calender that we have a meeting on the 26th I think we need to seriously follow thru with this. Alot of things / upcoming events need to be discussed. As I look thru the different topics we are kinda all over the place and confused and left in the dark untill the last minute and then we try and put everything together at the last minute, or at least that is how I feel.

I know for me alot of things I have to budget for gas and babysitters ( cause she does not like to come all the time)
So I am asking for us to FOLLOW THRU on this meeting . Tri-Chapters is 4 weeks away and there will be alot going on there so it would be kool if we are all on the same page.

Thanks guys luv ya all
:^drunk^:
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Meeting on the 26th Empty Re: Meeting on the 26th

Post by Danstang Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:30 am

Randy is planning a party at his house that day and a car show at Olivet before hand. It would be a good time for that, but I won't get there until later. I got to work until 10:30pm. :*gripe*: As for getting things going ahead of events, we'll get better. With you and Randy stepping up to help there a lot of pressure will be off of me at least. Planning is a big part of having a good time, but sometimes spur of the moment can offer good times also (not always though). With everyone getting on line regularly, this will get easier too. Now if we can just get Shady to wake up after long night! :^drunk^: :=drool=: Sleep
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:30 pm

LOL thanks Dan... Yeah we originally planned this meeting to discuss Woodward Dream Cruise and 28th Street Metro Cruise and then they later threw in the Tri-Chapter meet. This date would be a great time to discuss all three and we are really urging everyone to attend (especially those that are going to Tri-Chapter like 2 weeks later)...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Cool PARTY Shocked Meeting :^drunk^: PARTY Cool Meeting
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:43 am

:*Danceparty*:
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy