WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAT NEWS FOR A CAUSE!!!

Go down

GREAT NEWS FOR A CAUSE!!! Empty GREAT NEWS FOR A CAUSE!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:10 pm

I'm sorry I missed you guys at Hooters over the weekend, I was really wanting to meet ya'll there, but I have been sick since Friday and IT WON"T GO AWAY! I had to get out today anyways and work on my little electronics project...which is where the great news comes in. I met with all the people I needed, including over the schools, and they all loved the idea and are all in. I will now get all the thrown away electronics in the county. Hopefully I can do some good around here, and save the environment some too. I have ran into 1 tiny problem tho...what do I do with big screen t.v.s to get them into my wagon???? :*drive*: Doing my "I feel GREAT" acting job today has worn me out, so I think I might finally get to lie down for a while. will keep you guys updated on the progress! Later.

demo :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

GREAT NEWS FOR A CAUSE!!! Empty Re: GREAT NEWS FOR A CAUSE!!!

Post by 95GTS Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:37 am

Way to go Demo! :*woohoo*:
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:49 pm

ty, and today...(insert drumroll here) I got radio advertising! omg (now to come up with the ad)any suggestions????????????? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:24 pm

another update for ya, this one i find funny(to a point). went today and met with most of the convenience cntr workers and all was cool...til i got to the last one...this woman omg
i told her my little speech and she immediately stops me saying" I get the t.v.s and all the copper and thats the only reason i have to work this job and i break the t.v.s open, get out the electronics and dump the rest back in the compactor...", etc. moaning the whole way. I finally told her fine if you want the stuff, ok, keep it.

sry, had to vent while she adds lead to her children and our landfills...

hope ya'll don't mind my little log here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down