WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Wild Horses I Need A Favor.

Go down

Yo Wild Horses I Need A Favor. Empty Yo Wild Horses I Need A Favor.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:39 am

Hey everybody its Dan. Ok, so some really messed up stuff is goin on over here and since yall are in Clarksville I was hopin you could help me help somebody else out. i just need yall to keep an eye out and give me all the info on this guy ya can get especially a last name if you can get it. ok so my friend Staff Sergeant Deouch has a wife and 2 kids. the problem is that some guy is now living at his house eating his food and driving his car and ummm.... """hanging out""" with his wife of 6 - 7 years. the guys name is Jason. dont know his last name and he drives 2 cars which i will list out right now.
Car 1 : Black Nissan Altima License # 810-FGG its a Tennessee plate and it has ON POST TAGS he's military yall.
Car 2 : Black Honda Civic its an older model its a hatch back and the license is also a Tennessee plate #773-QSQ
He needs the last name and any information he can get so he can call the MP's and inform his chain of command of the violation of UCMJ and get the guy in a lot of trouble. he's a good guy ive known him for a few years and it would really mean a lot to me if i could help him and the only way i can do that is if yall just kinda keep your eyes open for this guy. again his name is Jason all we need to know is his last name and possibly where he lives so the MP's can pick him up. I appreciate any information or help i can get with this. peace - PAINCAKE!!!

Back to top Go down

Yo Wild Horses I Need A Favor. Empty Re: Yo Wild Horses I Need A Favor.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:02 am

That really sucks, it happens way too much though! :*bonk(: give em one of these for us!!! (not your friend, the cheater!)

Back to top Go down