WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running talley on Paypal Donation tag

4 posters

Go down

Running talley on Paypal Donation tag Empty Running talley on Paypal Donation tag

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Well, so far we have recieved.... ummmm....... 0. Sad

I'll keep ya posted on all donations.

Back to top Go down

Running talley on Paypal Donation tag Empty Re: Running talley on Paypal Donation tag

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Thanks paul!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Running talley on Paypal Donation tag Empty Re: Running talley on Paypal Donation tag

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:18 pm

We just talked about this with the crew on Saturday. They were very receptive and ready to donate. I can paypal this week.

We owe $35, correct?

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 pm

let us know our share too i can paypal it to ya or however you want to deal with this...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:52 pm

How it was discussed before was IN would pay at the tri-chapter meet but paypal would work
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Murph wrote:How it was discussed before was IN would pay at the tri-chapter meet but paypal would work

It doesn't really make a difference. The Paypal button is there for anyone who would like to donate. The thoughts are that if we get more than we need to cover the $35 every quarter we can use it toward tri-state events I.E. food, door prizes etc., or toward web contest giveaways and so on. I did some gift card trivia giveaways on the Tn. section of the old board and they were a big hit. It also helps get traffic up and keeps members visiting regularly. It would be a great promotion tool. As for every penny going to the club, I will provide documentation of every cent coming in and going out.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:41 am

Paypal button for donation...where the heck is that found. Did I miss something???
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:06 pm

1fstroush wrote:Paypal button for donation...where the heck is that found. Did I miss something???

BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA..... Ummm.... On the homepage where the vote for us links are. :*owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:08 am

Running talley on Paypal Donation tag Motiva11
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:00 pm

:_lol_:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down