WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Material Donation for Operation Snaggletooth

Go down

Material Donation for Operation Snaggletooth Empty Material Donation for Operation Snaggletooth

Post by RidethePony Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:13 pm

In the Leaf Chronicle last Sunday they did a story on Operation Snaggletooth, which involves Mandy Stroud and her family. They make tooth pillows for the children of fallen soldiers to help them deal with their loss. The article asks for donations of old BDU's or other old service uniformas as well as

Hypoallergenic stuffing.

U.S. Army name tapes.

Clean name tapes.

Sewing machines.

Embroidery machines.

Paper shredder.

Camouflage material in any color.

Material picks.

Tissue paper, all colors.

Small boxes for packaging.

White card stock, 65-pound and 35-pound.

White copy paper.

White plain business cards, smooth edge for laser printer.

White envelopes with peel-off adhesive.

I will be bringing them a load of donations on Wednesday, I know they would greatly appreciate any help that was offered. Hopefully the link to the story show up

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008803230304
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Material Donation for Operation Snaggletooth Empty Re: Material Donation for Operation Snaggletooth

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:25 pm

I think this is so awesome and for the children. Mandy and her family are really helping to make a child feel special and loved. Losing a tooth is very special if its your first, and it helps a small child feel special when they are so excitied and showing it to their mommy and daddy, but if one of the parents aren't there to tell its a little disappointment for them. So lets help Mandy and her family out with this one. Mike (yellow Cobra), and Mandy (black 08) have been with the club since the very begining, and they deserve our appreciation as well as our help. Thanks Mandy for making a child smile for a little while.

Speediemom

Last edited by speedymom on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell)

Back to top Go down

Material Donation for Operation Snaggletooth Empty Re: Material Donation for Operation Snaggletooth

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Where did I leave those BDU's? I know I have plenty of Insignia etc. Now I have a great place to donate it to. Now I've got a mission, old uniform recovery. Storage here I come. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:14 pm

I think we as a club can donate to this from our March Madness funds..Let me know what everyone thinks!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down