WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE (Price lowered) '03 Supercharged Roush Mustang only 1 of 2 made-a true Collector's Item

3 posters

Go down

FOR SALE (Price lowered) '03 Supercharged Roush Mustang only 1 of 2 made-a true Collector's Item Empty FOR SALE (Price lowered) '03 Supercharged Roush Mustang only 1 of 2 made-a true Collector's Item

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:46 am

Hello,
I am selling my 2003 Stage 3 Roush Mustang coupe. It's one of only 46 Stage 3 Roush Mustangs built in 2003, and one of only 2 made in Redfire metallic (a truly awesome deep maroon/candy color). It has 9300 original miles and has never been in an accident, nor does it have any dents, dings, chips etc. It's purely my weekend ride and stays in my garage under a car cover.

It's a Stage 3 Premium package and includes all the goodies (along with a Roush tool box mounted to the inside of the trunk). It has a stamped plate in front of the gear shift signifying a serial number of 03-42 (which means it was the 42nd Stage 3 Mustang produced by Roush in 2003 along with engraving showing 379hp/380 torque.

For those of you who might be unaware of the different Roush stages, this is the top of the line. It includes the aero body features of the Stage 1, the suspension work, sub-frame connectors and side exhaust of the Stage 2 and the Roush supercharger add to make it a Stage 3 (the highest stage Jack Roush built in 2003). This started out as a Mustang until it was shipped to Jack Roush's plant in MI and turned into the awesome Stage 3 it is today.

It has all the power and options of a Premium Mustang (power seat, 6 disc CD changer etc, etc), and also has the red and black leather seat package inside with Jack Roush embroidered in the seats, and chrome Roush wheels that are nick free. The original Roush floor mats are still in the truck and have never been used. This car is truly a thrill to drive and a head-turner everywhere I go.

Price: Best offer in the mid-twenties. (I have the original window sticker which shows a Roush MSRP of $54,936). Serious inquiries only, please.

I have a lot of photos the car at Motortopia.com. Just search on "people" and type my user name, Redfire. Go to the "photo album & video" section. You can also reach me through this post or at my email address: millbound@aol.com. I am located in Gallatin, TN just northeast of Nashville. Thank you.

Last edited by Redfire Roush on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added link to view vehicle.)

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE (Price lowered) '03 Supercharged Roush Mustang only 1 of 2 made-a true Collector's Item Empty Re: FOR SALE (Price lowered) '03 Supercharged Roush Mustang only 1 of 2 made-a true Collector's Item

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:45 pm

That sounds like a good deal. Good luck with the sale, now wish I had more money..

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE (Price lowered) '03 Supercharged Roush Mustang only 1 of 2 made-a true Collector's Item Empty Re: FOR SALE (Price lowered) '03 Supercharged Roush Mustang only 1 of 2 made-a true Collector's Item

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Damn good deal...GL with the sale
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:55 pm

Thank you Fast Eddie and 1fstroush. It's an awesome car for a great price. I'll keep the forum updated on how it goes. I figured I'd list it for sale here first, for the true Mustang lovers at heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:52 pm

Looks nice. Here is the link if anyone wants it

Redfires Car
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Thanks for the help with the link, BraMas. I wasn't sure how to do it and appreciate your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:51 pm

Nice looking car. Good luck with the sale.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:14 am

beautiful car! hope for the best with your sale.. (wish i had the money to take it off of your hands)
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:44 pm

OMG that car is awesome I wish I had the money to buy it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 pm

That is one beautiful car - good luck Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down