WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2000 mustang GT for sale. price has been lowered.

Go down

2000 mustang GT for sale. price has been lowered. Empty 2000 mustang GT for sale. price has been lowered.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:54 pm

I am selling my 2000 mustang GT. I am needing the money. It has a bbk cold air intake and high performance coils, stock 373 gears in rear end, 4 inch black cowl hood, black window luvers, and 17 inch black bullit wheels with chrome ring around them.. This car gets looks and compliments all the time. It has around 122,000 miles on the motor and body. The car has an automatic transmission which shifts fine. I have recently added a brand new set of smoked tail lights which look great on the car and had the front end balanced. wires for a sound system are ran in the car. There is a small dent in the back left quater panel and a few chips here and there in the paint but the car still looks great. The interior is light and dark grey which is in excellent condition for the year model. car also has power seats and windows with keyless entry. The exhaust is an x pipe with flowmaster mufflers with magnaflow tips which also gets compliments. If you would like to see other pics other than the one i have provided you can call or text me at 225-324-4203 for the pics or to inquire about the car or call my dad at 225-337-3426 to inquire. I am needing a quick sale so I will let it go for $7500 cash FIRM which I was wanting $9000 so you know I have dropped it a good bit already. I cant afford to go any lower so please dont ask cause I cant afford to lose anymore money than what I already am with the bind that im in. please no tire kickers.

Last edited by sneaky on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : price change)

Back to top Go down

2000 mustang GT for sale. price has been lowered. Empty Re: 2000 mustang GT for sale. price has been lowered.

Post by TERRY PHINNEY Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

PLEASE let me kick your tires! I will spread the word. If you sell this, wat r u gonna get?
TERRY PHINNEY
TERRY PHINNEY
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
Humor : 60% of the time, it works every time!!
My Name: : Terry Phinneya.k.a Uncle T-Bo
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT Springtime Ed. Silver
Mods: : 3/4 inch lowwppinn cam,lol

Back to top Go down

2000 mustang GT for sale. price has been lowered. Empty Re: 2000 mustang GT for sale. price has been lowered.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

ok thanks. and my dads friend has a 1991 lx coupe 5 speed with low miles on it that he said he will sale to me for a good price and after I sale mine and i get it whats left of the money is going towards bills. so thanks for spreading the word for me. and we will negotiate on the price btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down