WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Some ?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Get Some     ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Some ?

Post by COLE Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:59 am

Murph wrote:LMAO Thanks GSM :%worthy%: your my hero! I followed your instructions and the only hard part was tipping the motor. I am getting into boost now but I am ripping the car apart this weekend to see why my shifter and clutch feel like a jackhammer
thats what we are here for but anyways hit me up when u r going to do this i will make it over if i can :*woohoo*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Get Some     ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Some ?

Post by 1fstroush Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:43 am

COLE wrote:Get Some Motorsports hotline this is Jaalam how may i help you?? i understand your problem and the first steps you need to take man are pull all the plugs and make sure they are not fouled out then when u have them all out bump your engine over to see if any water comes out that will tell u if u have water in the engine if it passes all this u may want to compression test your each one of your cylinders

This is Cole's supervisor, my name is AJ. I was on the call and would like to ask you a few survey questions about your experience with GSM.

1) Did you get your question(s) answered? Yes or No
2) On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how would you rate your experience with GSM in their ability to help with your issue?
3) Would you use GSM again for your technical advice? Yes or No
4) Is there anything that you would like to add?
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum