WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My next set of mods

2 posters

Go down

My next set of mods Empty My next set of mods

Post by mustangfan2011 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Well I got my build sheet finished at American Muscle now I just need to pile on the overtime at work to get them. Heres what Im getting.
  • Raxiom smoked projector headlights
    Raxiom smoked aero tail lights
    Side marker smoked tint
    Rear side marker smaked tint
    Third brake light tint
    Matte black Bravado Americana 2 wheels and tires in staggered setup
    Also having a friend paint silver trueflame on my radiator cover
beavisnbutthead

mustangfan2011
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 10
My Name: : Chris
My Ride/Rides: : 2011 V6 Pony Package Kona Blue
Mods: : bbk Cold Air Intake, Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace, Ford Racing Sport Exhaust, SVT Performance Pack (test package for the performance pack on later 2011 mustangs left installed at factory due to order and demand), 27% tint, California Special grille, custom billet lower grille.
Coming soon: smoked headlights and tail lights and machined gt500 wheels with staggered setup

Back to top Go down

My next set of mods Empty Re: My next set of mods

Post by mustangfan2011 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:42 pm

total cost 2300

mustangfan2011
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Mods: : bbk Cold Air Intake, Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace, Ford Racing Sport Exhaust, SVT Performance Pack (test package for the performance pack on later 2011 mustangs left installed at factory due to order and demand), 27% tint, California Special grille, custom billet lower grille.
Coming soon: smoked headlights and tail lights and machined gt500 wheels with staggered setup

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:53 am

Sounds like you got a great wish list going. Best part is priorities, earn the bucks, then rake in the bounty.

My wish list will pretty much stay a wish list, in dash nav system, reupholstered seats.

Just like you, all do able but have to save the money. Keep us posted on updates.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangfan2011 Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 am

I will, I am working a bunch of overtime because i want to have these on the car before the october 6 myrtle beach show

mustangfan2011
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 am

mustangfan2011 wrote:I will, I am working a bunch of overtime because i want to have these on the car before the october 6 myrtle beach show

Sounds great. Have a good time for the both of us down at MB. will not make the trip this October.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangfan2011 Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Ok well the parts are on the car I will upload some pics soon

mustangfan2011
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down