WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tail of the Dragon Trip

Go down

Tail of the Dragon Trip Empty Tail of the Dragon Trip

Post by ljwhite174 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Our trip to the Tail of The Dragon is coming up very soon, we still have some open space for anyone that is wanting to go, if want to go please pm either myself or travis (92stangGT) and we can add you to the list of people coming, the club will be paying for the first night of the lodge we have reserved, the second night price will be determind by the amount of people that come with us, as of right now we have 12 coming making our second night cost be 55 dollars per person, the lodge is a 14 person but with plenty of room for more people. we plan to stay the 13th 14th and leave the 15th of July, Travis and Susan will be heading up sometime on friday the 13th to check in and get a good address for the lodge, we plan to cook at the lodge instead of all of us trying to eat to help save some money for everyone, we only ask that everyone pitch in a little to pay for the food, Saturday the 14th in the morning we plan to run the dragon as a group, that way it leaves the afternoon for the families to explore gatlinburg on there own or hang out in the lodge, i would like to have a sit down dinner at the lodge with everyone that night if at all possible, here is the link for the lodge for those that would like to check it out.
http://www.cabinsofthesmokymountains.com/gatlinburg-cabin-rental/Grand_Timber_Lodge.html
drunk2 drinktothat party

hope to see everyone there
larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down