WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing at Nashville Superspeedway!!

2 posters

Go down

Racing at Nashville Superspeedway!! Empty Racing at Nashville Superspeedway!!

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 3:09 pm

Well folks I was contacted today from the Nashville Superspeedway in reference to the Wildhorses coming to one of the scheduled race nights. It seems this is a test to see if enough attendance demands a new track for Nashville. Currently the Superspeedway is using "Pit Road" for a 1/8th mile strip. If attendance demands more racing, the Superspeedway is looking to develop and build a new 1/4th mile track for open competition in the future..

Below is an email I recieved and pass along to everyone else, as well as a phone conversation from the track. They would like to see us (Wildhorses) come to one of the scheduled nights. The track would like to see us come in June if possible, then again in September.

Nashville Superspeedway Introduces Friday Night Adrenaline Drags

Helmets Must Be Worn During Drag Racing Competition

LEBANON , Tenn. – Beginning Friday night May 16 Nashville Superspeedway will convert pit road into an 8th mile drag strip. The price is $20.00 for competitors and $5 for spectators. Gates will open at 5 p.m. Practice starts at 6:30 p.m. Racing will begin at 8:30 p.m.

All competitors must wear a ¾ or full face helmet that have a DOT, Snell k98, 2000 or 2005 rating. Half or novelty helmets are not acceptable. Helmet will be checked and verified during tech inspection.

Friday, May 16 schedule of events includes:

* 5:00pm Gates Open

* 6:30pm Practice

* 8:15pm Drivers Meeting

* 8:30pm Racing Begins

(* Times subject to change)

The 2008 drag schedule includes:

May 16, 2008 (Inaugural Event)
May 30, 2008
June 13, 2008
June 27, 2008
July 18, 2008
July 25, 2008
August 15, 2008
September 5, 2008
September 12, 2008

Back to top Go down

Racing at Nashville Superspeedway!! Empty Re: Racing at Nashville Superspeedway!!

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Sign me up! Helmet's in the trunk.

Back to top Go down

Racing at Nashville Superspeedway!! Empty Re: Racing at Nashville Superspeedway!!

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 29, 2008 4:36 am

Eddie! hit me up a few weeks in advance when they do this in June! If i can get away Ill head down to see you guys and run the lil pony! 317-509-8620
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu May 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Cool Hey Eddie Does your club have a date they are planing to go to this track? If I can get the time off I would like to come down when some of your club will be there.
:*burnout*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down