WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superspeedway

Go down

Superspeedway Empty Superspeedway

Post by streetstang01 Sun May 18, 2008 12:33 am

I'm not sure who knows about it or who is interested, but the Nashville Superspeedway on friday nights does drag racing. There are a few classes and not all of them are street legal. They're doing it to determine if it'd be worth it or not to finish the 1/4 mile strip. admission is $5 to race it's $20. No times are posted it's a street racing arm drop competition for bragging rights only. The drag racing is in the pit road straight strech with pleanty of slow down room. I was there friday and it was very entertaining you can go to the web site for full details. If everything goes well I'll have a 1/4 mile strip in my backyard.
streetstang01
streetstang01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Superspeedway Empty Re: Superspeedway

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 9:48 am

Yea I saw this also, plus Bill had mention something about it in the Tennessean. It seems they are trying it for the summer only right now..Also I read that everyone who is racing, must have a helmet as well, they will be checking during tech inspection. Hope the 1/4 mile converts, if so it will be definately worth going to. Guess we'll see about a club run sometime to the track...

Back to top Go down

Post by streetstang01 Tue May 20, 2008 4:10 am

That is true anyone who runs is required to wear a helmet no matter what class you choose to run in. If we have a club run ill bring both of my helments for whoever needs one.
streetstang01
streetstang01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down