WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooo bad...

+16
ljwhite174
osoevil94
1fstroush
Biermans86GT
Krutch21
Shady
FRCE_FED
Supercheese
Frank Riley
Danstang
GreyGhost
Eturner
scstanger
BraMas
Wldflly
jbratcher777
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tooo bad... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tooo bad...

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sat May 28, 2011 6:36 pm

i vote meet at amuzment park we did this once as a club and had a blast.the parks have something for everyone and can take up alot more time to keep the kids ocupied.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm up for next summer. I got kids in school to. September though they do get like a 3 day weekend. For some kind of holiday. I am good to go though. I would love to meet everyone.
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Crys_707 wrote:I'm up for next summer. I got kids in school to. September though they do get like a 3 day weekend. For some kind of holiday. I am good to go though. I would love to meet everyone.

Uh...it's called Labor Day...

Trust me, the Admins have already been discussing this and we'll release details as we get them. Right now there is nothing in stone but we appreciate all of the input from you guys. Keep it coming, it isn't going unnoticed!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum