WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooo bad...

+16
ljwhite174
osoevil94
1fstroush
Biermans86GT
Krutch21
Shady
FRCE_FED
Supercheese
Frank Riley
Danstang
GreyGhost
Eturner
scstanger
BraMas
Wldflly
jbratcher777
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tooo bad... Empty Tooo bad...

Post by jbratcher777 Sun May 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Too bad we can't have a national WH meet somewhere. I'm just sayin I know our chapter has talked about it several times and I'm sure so have you guys. It would be badass if we could! Very Happy
jbratcher777
jbratcher777
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 62
My Name: : Josh
My Ride/Rides: : 1998 Mustang GT Dark Satin Green
Mods: : BBK Cold Air Induction, Flowmaster 40's, Black Chrome Saleen Reps 18's offset, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Eibach Sportline Springs, SCT tuned, BBK Off-Road H-pipe, BBK 78mm Throttle Intake, MSD Coil Packs, 3.73 FRPP, Nittos, 15% tint all around, Raxiom Taillights, Sequentials, Cobra Smoked Headlights, 5000k HID Headlights, 3000k HID Foglights, Black Chrome Pony, Smoked Side Markers, BBK Ceramic Shorties

Back to top Go down

Tooo bad... Empty Re: Tooo bad...

Post by Wldflly Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 pm

That would be sweet!!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun May 08, 2011 7:36 pm

i went to both we had and they where pretty cool. Hopefully we can all get together again someday
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 pm

SC would be in on this.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm

I'd do it in a heart beat if I had the time and money to do it!!!...
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sun May 08, 2011 10:05 pm

There would need to a central location. Time and money would be an issue for me too, But still interested.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm

We need to start looking into this, but in all reality this year may not be the best opportunity.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Mon May 09, 2011 1:56 am

Not sure if you guys want to come to Cal but I wish in time I might be able to expand the club out here, still giving it a go.

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 243

http://wildhorsesmustangassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supercheese Mon May 09, 2011 9:02 am

I'm down!!! Time will be a issue!
Supercheese
Supercheese
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Joe D
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT and 1966 Coupe
Mods: : 2001 GT.. way too much.
1966 Coupe.. bone stock original

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon May 09, 2011 5:57 pm

the tri city meet IN,MI,TN was fantastic ( i was reviewing the pictures the other day) might be really difficult to do a national to include cali this year but having an eastern meet this year or the next would be great. would TN be a good middle spot. a haul for MI chapter though
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue May 10, 2011 12:05 am

i've actually looked into this and it seems the best central location for MI, IN, TN, LA, and SC would be Louisville, KY... obviously TN and IN would get out of this pretty easy but it seems the best central location for MI, LA, and SC... Although i missed the first "tri-chapter" meet i had a really good time at the second one and would definitely be down for another...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Tue May 10, 2011 12:21 am

I had worked out another meet that was during NMRA world nationals in Bowling Green KY. It was about as centralized as we could get with Stuff to do..Especially that week being we are a mustang club. It fell through due to the Horrible gas prices that summer pushing $5.00 a gallon by the end of it. but there's an idea for ya. I had a lot of great feedback from all the chapters that wanted to go. As said before it's the time/ money issues that'll get people. Me personlly i'll go where ever. All my family live in in MI so i go there anyways!
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by jbratcher777 Tue May 10, 2011 12:39 am

NMRA's in Bowling Green would be great I know my chapter makes that a big event and goes! We'll figure it out with gas prices this year wouldn't be the best but I heard it was going down so we'll see I guess
jbratcher777
jbratcher777
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Mods: : BBK Cold Air Induction, Flowmaster 40's, Black Chrome Saleen Reps 18's offset, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Eibach Sportline Springs, SCT tuned, BBK Off-Road H-pipe, BBK 78mm Throttle Intake, MSD Coil Packs, 3.73 FRPP, Nittos, 15% tint all around, Raxiom Taillights, Sequentials, Cobra Smoked Headlights, 5000k HID Headlights, 3000k HID Foglights, Black Chrome Pony, Smoked Side Markers, BBK Ceramic Shorties

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed May 11, 2011 12:20 am

The problem we had last time (besides the price of gas) was that we are a family oriented club and most people felt that their spouse and children would not be interested in NMRA's. The last meet we had we all went to a theme park which offered rollercoasters and water rides which seemed great for members of all ages... Someone else had mentioned some caves near bowling green that may be interesting for all ages also...

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed May 11, 2011 8:10 am

A theme park would be the way to go in my opinion... my2cents
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by jbratcher777 Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 am

I didn't think about it like that Im down iagree
jbratcher777
jbratcher777
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Biermans86GT Wed May 11, 2011 10:20 am

Just throwing my opinion out there but................................

The place is called Beech Bend Raceway and WATER PARK, they have water rides and roller coasters and what not there as well!!!!! I'll be there no matter what (Bowling Green) we go ever year! approve
Biermans86GT
Biermans86GT
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 27
My Ride/Rides: : 1986 Mustang GT
1968 Mustang Coupe (Project)
Mods: : 1986 GT- BBK Cold Air, 75MM Throttle Body, 2.5" exhaust with Flowmasters. Few little Billet pieces inside.
1968 Coupe- Sitting for now, although it does have a cool set of original Torque Thrust wheels, the old magnesium type These are no re-makes!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm

These events need to be about the club...Mustangs, Family, and Freinds. We have the Mustangs part covered, just driving to these events are outstanding. Next we need family and freinds. That's where you all come in. The event needs to be in a place that has all attractions covered. Louisville, KY is close but I'm not certain about their attractions. We could always visit the Lousiville Slugger museum. beavisnbutthead
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by osoevil94 Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

yea. wed have to go somewhere with alot of space. Good idea richard. but Definetly sounds like something possible in the future
osoevil94
osoevil94
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : Gator dont play that!
My Name: : Lee
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Mustang GTS
Mods: : hpipe no mufflers, smoked headlights, shorty headers, CAI, 3.73 rear end gears, king cobra clutch.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Fri May 20, 2011 11:53 am

i actually looked into travel times and distances a little more the other day and came up with paducah ky being the most central local for everyone except TN and IN it would be about 9 hours for everyone else i will look into what there is to do there, we could also look into maybe going to some where closer to one of the other chapters such as SC they have CAROWINDS theme park, its on the border of NC and SC in charlotte NC is the address on the website www.carowinds.com... just a suggestion there are alot of other other spots to look at in all our chapters areas we can look at i am down as long as i have time to plan ahead for it....Ford

Last edited by ljwhite174 on Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i cant spell today)
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Thu May 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Bowling Green gets my vote. We have several from Clarksville that go to NMRA every year. There is also an amusement park and water park there for those that don't want to spend the whole time at the NMRA events.
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Fri May 27, 2011 4:21 pm

I say if we do let's go to Dollywood. LOL Then the TN would realy be getting off easy. I just would love to go up there though.
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Cool Sounds like our president and vice-presidents need to set up a group chat at 7 pm some night in future to discuss this for 2012 so everyone can start saving and planning for mid to late June or early september.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri May 27, 2011 8:55 pm

I'd vote for early Sept.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri May 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Eturner wrote:I'd vote for early Sept.
this doesn't work for anyone with kids in school

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum