WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboy Kyle going to Iraq!

2 posters

Go down

Cowboy Kyle going to Iraq! Empty Cowboy Kyle going to Iraq!

Post by Danstang Mon May 19, 2008 1:42 am

Hey everyone, Kyle is going to Iraq here in a couple weeks. We need to have a Wildhorses get together for him! I think he's coming to the track with us on Wednesday, we will have to stop at Darbs in ER when we get back. Then I think MJ is planning to head up to Darbs again Thursday with Kyle and the gang. Come on up and party a little with Kyle before he has to take off! :^drunk^:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Cowboy Kyle going to Iraq! Empty Re: Cowboy Kyle going to Iraq!

Post by Shady Mon May 19, 2008 7:03 am

i am down for wednesday but i work thursday night so i can't make it...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:33 am

Since I've been there and back I know he would really like it if alot of us showed up!!! Not soo much cause it could be the last time to see each other... but it boost your moral knowing people care!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down