WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coldwater Car Show and Swap Meet May 7th

+4
Grayhorse
Danstang
BRADTHEBLADE
Wldflly
8 posters

Go down

Coldwater Car Show and Swap Meet May 7th Empty Coldwater Car Show and Swap Meet May 7th

Post by Wldflly Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 pm

This is an annual Mother’s Day weekend event held at the Branch County Fairgrounds in Coldwater, Mi. We have the largest show in the area with up to 1,600 Show Cars, over 100 Show Quality Cycles, over 300 Vendors including Swap and Arts & Crafts plus over 10,000 spectators yearly. Dash plaques and goodie bags to first 1000 cars. Door prizes drawn daily. Grand prize drawing Sunday @3:00pm, must be present to win. A drawing will be held to select several cars to be showcased every couple of hours. Food vendors are on site. All vendors set up on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 10am-6pm, Saturday 6am-8am, and Sunday 6am-8am. Vehicle registration begins Friday at 1pm-6pm, Saturday 8am-3pm, and Sunday 8am-1pm.

Spectator hours are Saturday and Sunday from 8am-4pm. Muffler Rap and Open Header Contest begins at 1pm on Saturday sponsored by The Oil Place and B&M Plus. Cruise through downtown Coldwater is Saturday beginning at 4pm. The Blessing of the Bikes will be held on Sunday at 1pm.

For assistance call 517-278-5367, fax 517-278-3719.
All proceeds go to local charities

Date and Time
Saturday, May 7, 2011-Sunday, May 8, 2011
8:00 am-4:00 pm
Branch County Fairgrounds
262 Sprague Street
Coldwater, Michigan 49036
United States

For More Information On Our Area Please Visit:
www.discover-michigan.com

After Cruise Party
SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER CRUISE PARTY
May 7, 2011

Sirens Grille will sponsor an after cruise party for our enjoyment. All cruisers will park in the Division Street parking lot behind the restaurant at the end of the cruise. This will allow your vehicles to be admired by people passing by.

Featured will be our local band, The Haskells, 50’s Rock/Dance Cover Band. They will be introduced at the swap meet and car show for about an hour on Saturday so you can preview their talent.

The Haskells will be at Sirens Grille in downtown Coldwater from 6PM until 9PM on Saturday, May 7. Come out for some great (AND DID WE MENTION FREE?) entertainment plus enjoy the great food and drink at Sirens Grille who is sponsoring the after cruise activities. Restaurant specials will be available.

Would like to know who all would like to attend we should be able to get group parking is an awesome show for everyone with plenty events. Is right off exit 13 on 69.

Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Coldwater Car Show and Swap Meet May 7th Empty Re: Coldwater Car Show and Swap Meet May 7th

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 am

oh great two shows one car.do i have to regester on friday to get my dash plaque for the show on saturday?i have alot of work to do to be ready for shows.i need more of me to get all of this done.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Coldwater Car Show and Swap Meet May 7th Empty Re: Coldwater Car Show and Swap Meet May 7th

Post by Wldflly Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 am

No you should be able to register Saturday morning I will call and find out. If that's how they are doing it I will just register for you to make sure you get ur plaque!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:04 pm

We're going to have to do some split shows this year it looks like........

Why the heck are all these shows falling on my weekend to work lately?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:43 am

thanks bre.it says reg. starts friday at 1pm. i would also like to check out the swap meet.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayhorse Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:41 pm

This is a great show. I've been going since I was 16 with my Monte Carlo which was 14 yrs ago....shhhh
Grayhorse
Grayhorse
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 44
My Name: : Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Mon May 02, 2011 8:34 am

Also for anyone that's intrested there will be a huge cruise in at shell Friday night before the cruise we normally meet at big boys around five then head out to the shell station where they normally have a dj and raffle drawings during the cruise in!! Brian and I will be down there but will be late getting to Big Boys because I will be registering Brads car to make sure he gets a dash plaque!! LOL!!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat May 07, 2011 12:11 am

Whoever is making this show, please take some pics! I gotta work, but still want to see the fun y'all had!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 am

Promise to take plenty of pics and will have them posted to photobucket!!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sun May 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Was an awesome turn out with sweet cars!! Tagged a few people who we will hopefully see on here!! Here are some pics don't have final numbers on how many cars were there but they announced at 11 am they had over 400 hundred cars!!

https://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x410/Bryanne_Talant/coldwater%20car%20show%20and%20swap%20meet/
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sun May 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Looks like a sweet show!..
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sun May 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Nice! It looks like a great show.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Sun May 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Thanks for posting the pics!

Looks like you got a little wet?
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Just spit rain drops here and there for a little bit in the afternoon but was beautiful earlier in the day!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Nice show, looks like a good day once the rain went away!

Love this '67 GT. Was that a 390 under the hood? GTA?
Coldwater Car Show and Swap Meet May 7th 220974_1556113282442_1823541601_1003832_8288646_o
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OrangeStang Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 am

That was a GTA Dan. I'm pretty sure it was a 390 but he never had the hood open...
OrangeStang
OrangeStang
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 12
My Name: : Ross
My Ride/Rides: : 1967 Coupe Hardtop
Mods: : Tear-Drop Fiberglass Hood, 331 Stroker, 9-in Rear 3.70posi, Disc Brakes Conversion, C4 swap, subframe connectors, flowmaster 40 exhaust, B&M shifter, AR Torque Thrust Wheels, HD suspension, Urethane bushings, 1968 Grill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 12, 2011 2:18 am

Yeah, it would be a 390 if a GTA.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down