WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 7th - ALL FORD SHOW - presented by Southside Mustangs

+2
j21moss
1fstroush
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

June 7th - ALL FORD SHOW - presented by Southside Mustangs - Page 2 Empty Re: June 7th - ALL FORD SHOW - presented by Southside Mustangs

Post by 1fstroush Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:01 am

Let's hope the weather turns out for us on this. I want to see Southside's faces when we roll into their show. :*owned:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

June 7th - ALL FORD SHOW - presented by Southside Mustangs - Page 2 Empty Re: June 7th - ALL FORD SHOW - presented by Southside Mustangs

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:08 am

1fstroush wrote:Let's hope the weather turns out for us on this. I want to see Southside's faces when we roll into their show. :*owned:

Ya lets hope but unfortunately right now they are calling for rain all day tomorrow. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:20 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
1fstroush wrote:Let's hope the weather turns out for us on this. I want to see Southside's faces when we roll into their show. :*owned:

Ya lets hope but unfortunately right now they are calling for rain all day tomorrow. Sad
crappy indiana!!! :*gripe*: :*kaboom*: :'cuss': :?curses?: i really want to roll out to this show it should be really good
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:19 pm

COLE wrote:
SteviGX wrote:
Murph wrote:If no rain Ill enter my car.... why not Smile Ive never won anything with it yet

and you never will!

hahahah! i'm just kidding buddy! If they have a best 6'er class you should definately take the cake
your just mad because your car will never amount to the level of entertainment that his car provides!!! i'm kidding hows that exhaust treating u did u fix the leak

yup...sounds good. I am really thinking about changing out the mufflers now...the violators are REALLY agressive. Idk though...i'll do other stuff before that. It sounds pretty good.

And i am pissed that i cant provide that kind of entertainment! it's not fair! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:35 pm

SteviGX wrote:
COLE wrote:
SteviGX wrote:
Murph wrote:If no rain Ill enter my car.... why not Smile Ive never won anything with it yet

and you never will!

hahahah! i'm just kidding buddy! If they have a best 6'er class you should definately take the cake
your just mad because your car will never amount to the level of entertainment that his car provides!!! i'm kidding hows that exhaust treating u did u fix the leak

yup...sounds good. I am really thinking about changing out the mufflers now...the violators are REALLY agressive. Idk though...i'll do other stuff before that. It sounds pretty good.

And i am pissed that i cant provide that kind of entertainment! it's not fair! haha
in due time just wait til ur N/A out running 03 cobras
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:56 pm

COLE wrote:
SteviGX wrote:
COLE wrote:
SteviGX wrote:

and you never will!

in due time just wait til ur N/A out running 03 cobras

Looks like I better get my stuff together before Steve leaves me in the dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:50 pm

hahaha! man...i'm gonna need more than N/A to get a cobra. you guys have chnaged my mind on the N/A. I think that once i have about 315 on motor i'll throw some spray on it or some boost

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:34 pm

you should definately hook up some spray!!! i recommend the ZEX kit first hand experience with this kit was amazing and it was safe
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:21 pm

o i'll have a window switch for sure no matter what kit. No blown intakes for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:13 pm

I would recommend buying from within the club guys! check out the TN vice pres he has a nasty nitrous kit on his 05 Smile look on our vendors section. they will hook you up with a deal
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Murph wrote:I would recommend buying from within the club guys! check out the TN vice pres he has a nasty nitrous kit on his 05 Smile look on our vendors section. they will hook you up with a deal

I was looking into it and no offense but their deals aren't that great. They were going to charge me like $50 less than lethal performance but lethal was gonna knock down the cost more because I said I would get a bottle warmer, window switch, etc.. And that was when they were offering something like 40% off.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm

UPDATE!!

The show has been canceled for sat and will be held on sunday!!! Ill try to contact all of you just incase you dont get this.

I spoke with Eddie from the south side mustangs and there is a 50% chance of rain all day sat but all sun on sunday :*woohoo*: Ill see you all on sunday or you can head over to my place on saterday/ drink some beer and watch me work on my car lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:38 pm

Sunday works for me. Are we still gonna plan on meeting at circuit city around 10?

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
Murph wrote:I would recommend buying from within the club guys! check out the TN vice pres he has a nasty nitrous kit on his 05 Smile look on our vendors section. they will hook you up with a deal

I was looking into it and no offense but their deals aren't that great. They were going to charge me like $50 less than lethal performance but lethal was gonna knock down the cost more because I said I would get a bottle warmer, window switch, etc.. And that was when they were offering something like 40% off.

did you call them and get a price? I was told that they will do anything they can to get you a better price on the stuff :^drunk^:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:04 pm

Murph wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

did you call them and get a price? I was told that they will do anything they can to get you a better price on the stuff :^drunk^:

Ya I forget who I talked to though. They base their discounts off of the retail which is like $925 and lethal starts the same kit at $660 and they also offer discounts to mustangforum and svtp members and like I said they will take off even more if you buy enough. And they weren't too friendly when I told them that I could get it somewhere cheaper, but that wouldn't be the first time I pissed off a retailer.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 pm

thats sad to hear man! ill talk to TN about whats up
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Murph wrote:thats sad to hear man! ill talk to TN about whats up

But other places are like that too. To go buy a whipple for my car directly from whipple they want $3360 but I can get it for $2960.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:17 pm

With them being a vendor in our club I would like to see them work with us if they can! I know business is business and maybe they cannot compete with a very large company with pricing right now :p
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:24 pm

I work till 3 on sunday..... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:34 pm

thats sucks bro! if you want you can still catch the tail end of it
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:44 pm

yeah i might. I'll prolly call someone and find out if it's still goin on. and i was at work dave...thats why i didn't answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Well even if the show is over we can get together and cruise or go get some grub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:22 am

So who is all going to this? I know Dave, Rachel, Tyara, and AJ said they weren't. Steve is a maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:27 pm

The event turned out alright. There wasn't near as many people as I thought there was going to be, maybe 30. I actually think I saw more stangs driving on 31 than at the actual car show. Anyways I was able to get some pics. I will post them later on tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by j21moss Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:08 pm

yep.. not a great turnout but had fun.. can you say HOT!!!!!!!!
j21moss
j21moss
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 43

http://www.indymustangclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next