WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next meet

+2
Destination S197
dago
6 posters

Go down

Next meet Empty Next meet

Post by dago Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey guys its test and tune time so we will be going on Feb 27th on a sunday.We will meet at winn dixie in walker at 11.Hope to see everyone there. 3gears
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Next meet Empty Re: Next meet

Post by Destination S197 Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Going to the track? If thats the case, could we meet out this way so I don't have to drive out to Walker and then back through BR?
Destination S197
Destination S197
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Tell me where maybe just on the interstate
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destination S197 Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:06 pm

I live on Essen right between I12 and I10. There is the Drusilla shopping center right off the interstate at drusilla, and you can get back on the interstate right there at essen.
Destination S197
Destination S197
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Will do.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Destination S197 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:00 pm

dago wrote:Will do.

Thanks Glenda!
Destination S197
Destination S197
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by 93slowstang Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Man I really don't like work right now deadhorse
93slowstang
93slowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 56
Humor : 22* advance and the smurf is running like a mongoose on meth...
My Name: : Jon Estes "JP"
My Ride/Rides: : Smurf Blue 93 GT, 00 H word civic or another...
Mods: : Gt 40p heads and intake, cai, 02 gt maf housing, 65mm t/b, e303 cam, bbk shorties, o/r x-pipe dumped flowmaster 10series, MSD blaster coil, cap and rotor, and wires, 3G alternator, proform fan (burnt up), deleted smog pump, SCT 4 bank eliminator chip, 255lph bbk (walbro) fuel pump, and the Mac daddy of them all, 2:73 gears...Waiting to install the 3.73s.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 pm

93slowstang wrote:Man I really don't like work right now deadhorse
You work on Sundays to dang.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:25 am

I'll see what happens. I, like Dest, will probably meet up with y'all elsewhere if I end up going. I might just meet up at the track. I wish I could say my Stang will be in running condition by then, but I can't guarantee anything right now.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Deano wrote:I'll see what happens. I, like Dest, will probably meet up with y'all elsewhere if I end up going. I might just meet up at the track. I wish I could say my Stang will be in running condition by then, but I can't guarantee anything right now.
Hope to see yall
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by 93slowstang Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Yeah we have three days to make 40 hours, it's kind of a bummer most of the time because all the good stuff happens when I'm working
93slowstang
93slowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Mods: : Gt 40p heads and intake, cai, 02 gt maf housing, 65mm t/b, e303 cam, bbk shorties, o/r x-pipe dumped flowmaster 10series, MSD blaster coil, cap and rotor, and wires, 3G alternator, proform fan (burnt up), deleted smog pump, SCT 4 bank eliminator chip, 255lph bbk (walbro) fuel pump, and the Mac daddy of them all, 2:73 gears...Waiting to install the 3.73s.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:15 pm

93slowstang wrote:Yeah we have three days to make 40 hours, it's kind of a bummer most of the time because all the good stuff happens when I'm working
Maybe not all the good stuff.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by 93slowstang Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 pm

I know, the rest of my parts will be in for my motor this week so I will have all my goodies installed by the 27th. I was hoping to be able to run it on the track.
93slowstang
93slowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Test N Tune usually runs pretty long you might could make it after work we are out there till midnight or later Very Happy Hope to see ya there. 3gears
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Datmach Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:14 pm

looks like dez's stang will be ready for this ..the unvealing of her car ..its def goin to be a shock to every one !!

Datmach
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 96
My Ride/Rides: :
2005 scremin yellow vert
Mods: : more then some less then others

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

You are killing me Moonie scratch
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:40 am

Moonie want tell me anything on what they are doing to the car Mad scratch banghead wtfwu shrug
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down